Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hip Hop needs a change

Hip Hop needs a change

Am I the only one who is tired of hearing about Bling, cars, money, rims, etc? I do not like spending my hard earned money and then listening to the same sort of lyrics just over different beats.That is another thing... People need to stop downloading music for free. They need to go out and buy the cd to support the artist. Yes I actually go and buy the persons music.I do not buy cds however. I buy records and use records to dj with. If you are a real dj then you should be able to spin vinyl. I am not saying I have mad skillz but I am most definitely blessed with the ability to rock a crowd. However, I feel that I have a long way to get to where I want to be as a dj. Gotta just keep practicing and keep looking for new beats. Peace

k, then start spinning tech's shit. its different. i don't even consider it hip hop. its just tech n9ne. no proper genre has been established for it in my opinion

yeah and put some of my music in there..i mean oops lol naw i know what u mean but when u make it whats one of the first things u get..a car..rims..chain..or a house..and since THEY THINK ppl dont wanna hear positive or good songs all day they say lets make ONLY these songs..dont get me wrong im not sayin i dont do some songs like that..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    k, then start spinning tech's shit. its different. i don't even consider it hip hop. its just tech n9ne. no proper genre has been established for it in my opinion
    True, true

yea i feel u.....but in the next prolly ten years cd's will prolly be like records to us....i still buy em though....only artists i respect though.....fuck the others i jus download them

I do the same shit, but I even have to download some of techs shit too. just the shit you can't find on cd's though. I bought everything from anchellic and on, and the calm before the storm (actually found a copy of it at a record shop in denver, lucky find)

Quote Originally Posted by GENOCIDE
    yea i feel u.....but in the next prolly ten years cd's will prolly be like records to us....i still buy em though....only artists i respect though.....fuck the others i jus download them

u lucky asshole......i do download hiis old shit too....like the virus....yesterday i found gold toof gangsta shit on limewire.....only the old stuff though cuz i have all his more current cd's

u lucky asshole......i do download hiis old shit too....like the virus....yesterday i found gold toof gangsta shit on limewire.....only the old stuff though cuz i have all his more current cd's
    They sell the worst and the calm before the storm on ebay. That's where I got mine. I will also admit to downloading music, BUT only the artists I don't really care about. I WILL ALWAYS PAY FOR STRANGE MUSIC... ALL OF STRANGE MUSIC. If Strange puts out a cd, I'm gonna buy it specifically to help Tech's lable. I never listened to Prozak, or GP, but I bought their cds and(not a huge one)but I am a fan now for sure. Strange is the only lable I support, other then Shady. That's a different subject, and I dont' want to get any juggalos pissed because I mentioned it. T94L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any of you who have music you would like to get out there... You should e-mail me an mp3 at djinr-G@hotmail.com. I am all about it. Yes, I do know that tech n9ne is in a league of his own. Much respect and peace

Quote Originally Posted by k-skale

They sell the worst and the calm before the storm on ebay. That's where I got mine. I will also admit to downloading music, BUT only the artists I don't really care about. I WILL ALWAYS PAY FOR STRANGE MUSIC... ALL OF STRANGE MUSIC. If Strange puts out a cd, I'm gonna buy it specifically to help Tech's lable. I never listened to Prozak, or GP, but I bought their cds and(not a huge one)but I am a fan now for sure. Strange is the only lable I support, other then Shady. That's a different subject, and I dont' want to get any juggalos pissed because I mentioned it. T94L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im with all of you. the worst and calm before the storm were bought from ebay. i didn't buy celcius because tech said it was bullshit and diamond was the one who released it so i downloaded it and the other 150 so songs hes done with other artists for a reference point. i figure ive got about 100-115 cds left to buy before i own every cd tech is on. its hard to accomplish that when hes coming out with a feature almost every month. its a nice little goal to have