Thread: Tech N9ne & Paul Wall

Tech N9ne & Paul Wall

Ok, I can see this bein' a sensitive subject. Now, we all know they had the, "Fire & Ice Tour", and Paul Wall was on Killer's, "Get the fuck outta here". The question I pose to you Technicians is, Paul Wall has a new c.d. comin' out, and I saw no mention of Tech N9ne. WTF is that all about??? If Tech isn't on it, but put Paul on his c.d., Kutt's cd., and the SS c.d. Where the fuck is the justice??? I mean 4 real, if you're a Tech fan like I am... you're were just as shocked if not a little pissed about Tech doin' the Tour and tracks with him... (I HATE PAUL WALL). So what is up with Paul givin' Tech the cold shoulder on his album?? I don't know for sure that Tech isn't appearing on it, but when it showed who was featuring, no Tech. Tell me what you think of this... T94L!!

That sux, I know whtat you're saying man, but who knows, I don't wanna assume shit, but maybe Paul Wall did want him on and his label said no, or he just never offered a guess spot to him.

I wondered the same thing when Ice Cube's CD dropped, cuz not only was Cube on "Black Boy" on Killer 1, but the news letter from therealtechn9ne.com promotted Cube's latest release, but Tech isn't on the album. I guess he just showing love, that or that was part of the agreement to feature on "Black Boy", lol....I hope not!

-"Q"

LOL!

probably a scheduling malfunction. obviously they are boys since they toured and paul's been all over tech's shit. i wouldnt think anything about it. sucks though because i would have loved to hear the track

thats bs paul wall gots not tech at all in his new album?!? right after tech and wall do a tour and hella strange collabos?! i dont care what bullshit answer wall gives tech, tech should forget him he sucks anyway.

cosign the thing that brings paul wall and tech together as artists is a feverish work ethic
    dont 4get paul wall was allready holdin 6 figures b4 he got signed to a major label
    do to his time on the road the studio plus his grill business so it would be easy for these
    artists schedule to conflict. p.s. if u havent heard it yet go pick up the album "get your
    mind correct" put out by paul wall and cham around 2001 its a certified ic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    probably a scheduling malfunction. obviously they are boys since they toured and paul's been all over tech's shit. i wouldnt think anything about it. sucks though because i would have loved to hear the track

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer
    thats bs paul wall gots not tech at all in his new album?!? right after tech and wall do a tour and hella strange collabos?! i dont care what bullshit answer wall gives tech, tech should forget him he sucks anyway.
    Whoa, whoa, calm down Gofer. I'm not 100% that he is not on it. You seemed a little more upset about that then me.LOL! He may be on it, but I saw a commercial for it and they shouted out a bunch of artist featured on it... Tech was not one of them, I didn't hear any other "Strangers" names either.

Quote Originally Posted by DA BRAiDER
    did you ever think maybe he dont want tech on his shit cuz he would be outshined?! i dont kno if he on it or not but if not..wouldnt surprise me if thats the case.

I can see that... still bullshit tho.