Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Songs many have not heard

Songs many have not heard

If anyone has a tech song that is generally unknown or one off of the tour CD's, let me know how I can get them (I understand I have to buy the CD.) but if anyone wants to send them to me then that'd be awesome

twizted with roger troutman

there are like 100-150 songs that tech has done that aren't on his cd's OR tour cds.

iv got a couple tracks from nnutt howze days like welcome to my aslyum, and another one thats reallly good that i cant recall. i also have smokin on that indo which is a sick song, message me if you want me to send them

Quote Originally Posted by Derek
    iv got a couple tracks from nnutt howze days like welcome to my aslyum, and another one thats reallly good that i cant recall. i also have smokin on that indo which is a sick song, message me if you want me to send them
    tech has never made a song named welcome to my aslyum or smokin on that indo. you been listening to some bulllllll shit son

yes he has

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    tech has never made a song named welcome to my aslyum or smokin on that indo. you been listening to some bulllllll shit son

He said nnut howze not just tech by himself.

yeah dude its nnutt howze shit and its really good, send me your email and ill send them to you, you can clearly tell its tech rapping. and the other song i have is i can get grim

Quote Originally Posted by Thereal_James
    I have 500+ Tech tracks... 100 of them are on my page.

I'll be changing em' out here real soon!!