Thread: TWISTA ON "SICKOLOGY 101" AND TECH N9NE ON "CATEGORY F5" CONFIRMED!!!

TWISTA ON "SICKOLOGY 101" AND TECH N9NE ON "CATEGORY F5" CONFIRMED!!!

IN CASE YOU MISSED THIS BIT OF INFO I PLUGGED AT THE END OF THE "MLK 2: DREAM COLLABOS" POST. HERE IS FURTHER CONFIRMATION THAT TWISTA WILL APPEAR ON A TRACK WITH TECH N9NE SOON. THIS IS THE BLOG STRAIGHT FROM TWISTA'S MYSPACE PAGE. HE MISSPELLS "N9NE" (JUST PUTS A 9) AND HE DESCRIBES HIS NEW PROJECT "CATEGORY F5" ALSO I COPIED A POST FROM THE SICCNESS NETWORK BOARD WITH SOME JUICY INFO.

ENJOY...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1ST Leak Track from "CATEGORY F5" Produced by Traxster

Let me know ya thoughts on this track,its called "Wetter" produced by Traxster. i got it in my player, i will blast out the radio version to my friend list.Yea thats right we back in the kitchen cookin!!! feed back is greatly appreciated. fyi, i listened to ya comments, me and tech 9 are in the studio as we speak bangin out!!!

POSTS OFF THE SICCNESS NETWORK BOARD:

Originally Posted by Roberto
    Just recorded Tech's verse for a song for Twista's new album. Also, It's looking like Twista will definitely make Sickology 101

Didn't tech say he's doin Midwest Choppers 2, and trying to get Bone Thugs and Twista on it?

I may be WAY off...

AND THAT'S THAT

whats the sickness site? and next week around saturday or so i'll have video of where we was at for the shoot..not video from it just video of the place on the outside..just really short tho..but so yaw can see.

HERE'S THE WEBSITE RAIN siccness.net/vb

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE VIDEO YOU POST. FUCK, I CAN'T WAIT FOR ANY MORE NEWS ON "SICKOLOGY" I'M GLAD I COULD JUST DIG THIS UP AND POST IT. BE SAFE AND THANKS FOR CHECKIN' THIS OUT.

ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    whats the sickness site? and next week around saturday or so i'll have video of where we was at for the shoot..not video from it just video of the place on the outside..just really short tho..but so yaw can see.

Didn't tech say he's doin Midwest Choppers 2, and trying to get Bone Thugs and Twista on it?

Yea, He said he was reaching out to Bone Thugs to get on Midwest Choppers 2 with him and Twista. I hope they get on it!, That should be tight!
    -"Q"

I don't care how this sounds... I've had a boner for like 10 years, waiting for Tech to get on a track with Bone Thugs & Twista. It's, my DREAM collabo. Needless to say, I'm pretty chaffed at this point..LOL! I hope this happens, I'd like to be able to stand in front of a crowd again...LMFAO!