Thread: new tech album

new tech album

soo... these rumors of an up-and-comming new album from the Kansas City King himself, Tech N9ne, are starting to bother me... is it true or not?

its been told the album is to be released this year (2009) is titled:
    "sickology 101: the study of being sick"

anyone else hear this?

get back at me...

yeah it's true
    they've already done the shoot for the album cover

IT'S GONNA BE FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

thats fuckin sweet... have they leaked anything about the album at all? pics, songs, lil snippets... anything?!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Ebbesen
    yeah it's true

Yeah but you can't trust what you find
    There's A LOT of fake shit out there

Quote Originally Posted by Tee
    thats fuckin sweet... have they leaked anything about the album at all? pics, songs, lil snippets... anything?!

yeah it's true

i was at the photo shoot. all i know is what i posted. my stuff aint a rumor..if they changed what we was used for then thats what they did after what i posted... it comes out in april and from what i can tell we was used kinda like a line of students HENCE THE STUDY OF BEING SICK. from what i saw it look like they made it 2 lines of ppl going off into the distance and it looks like we ina dark room. since we was ina abandon school n my childhood neighborhood. the sickology cover u saw wit the face and words...isnt real the guy who made it even said its not. soooooo u gotta make it through feb and march and then it gets SICK!

(unofficial update) i was told by one of the guys who was at the shoot that the ppl who went to the shoot might get exclusive songs that wont be on the album! dont get all emotional just yet lol cause if we get it yaw will get it..there is never a EXCLUSIVE in life..we're ina time where ppl share EVERYTHING..and i mean EVERYTHING..so someone if not me first would post them songs for yaw to get also. IF..and i repeat IF thats what we get. as far as leakin out a pic...i dont wanna even see nothing official on it till i go to the store and buy it!!! i do wish the ppl wit us would post up the pics they took of us in the line tho..no one got me in the pic i dont think BUT it would be nice to have the proof so yaw wouldnt call it a RUMOR when i say it lol shout outs to everyone that went to the photo shoot in kck!!! and shouts out to anyone going to the feb 7th concert cause i think ima be there also!!! blue shoes glowin and all haters are very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Tee

yeah it's true

yes its true sickology is the sequal to mlk and is supose to drop april 28 and then the follow up to killer which is called k.o.d. id to drop sometime around holloween. found that out at the show in lawrence. tech announced that himself

read the forums man. this thread has been discussed like 100 times in the past 2 months