Thread: I HATE TECH N9NE

I HATE TECH N9NE

..................................................i just posted this to see what you guys would say and think..but yeah stopp with the I hate tech n9ne and I hate lil wayne disscussions.......In the mind of tech n9ne...we all family...

"In the mind of tech n9ne...we all family... "

I TRULY FEEL that if we ALL are to continue help STRANGE infect the ENTIRE WORLD then we must all realize how powerful UNITY is needed regardless of all the opinions we have!! I've always said that being a PASSIONATE FAN of MUSIC or a certain MUSICIAN is similar to liking a certain sports team. 1 person can say the Yankees are the best and have all these reasons & then the next person can say the same thing about the Red Sox, and they would both be right to a certain extent. Basically having arguments back & forth about it is just wasted energy & time that could be better used!! I by no means am trying to sound all PERFECT & shit cause there is no such thing...I am way too critical, analytical, observant, etc. about plenty of 'BS' that serves as 'mind control' in our North American culture and I am surprised that I havn't went completely BONKERS yet...but the fact of the matter is that NO MATTER how much I wanna hate on 90% of the 'rap game' I feel that it is my responsibility to help the MOVEMENT that is STRANGE by investing my energy & time in a more constructive & positive way to truly help elevate everything that is trying to get out of MISSOURI or wherever, despite who is 'HOT' right now & going multi-platinum & getting 8 GRAMMY Nominations, etc!! Honestly if everyone just keeps on with the 'hating' arguments then no matter how BIG OF A FAN you are of YATES or STRANGE, you really aren't helping anything out. [& by no means am I trying to sound like I am hating on any N9NE Fans...]
    WE LISTENERS ARE THE MOVEMENT!!

"I am a listener.
    Well before there was something to be said, I was here.
    Many have argued whether or not sound exists without me, but what is often overlooked in the midst of these debates is the true importance of the relationship between sound and those who perceive it.
    Sound can be defined as something heard.but in essence is a cycle of vibrations that move through matter.
    As the listener I vow to maintain the ability to define these vibrations.And therefore amplify them with my actions.
    It is in my hands to allow what I hear to fade to silence, or to be given meaning.
    As these actions remain, I become the echo that prolongs the life of a sound. And as sound is essentially a movement, ultimately, the fate of a movement lies within me.

The Listener."
    [~Tanya Combs of Sol.illaquists of Sound!!]

6688846993 24/7!!

tha 1 & only Todd Smith aka Smitty G
    [Marinate on this.......................................................................................................................................................]

Smitty Gsus said:
    tha 1 & only Todd Smith aka Smitty G
    [Marinate on this.......................................................................................................................................................]