Thread: WHY do people bitch about ICP and Pychopathic when half of the Juggalos are Tech fans

WHY do people bitch about ICP and Pychopathic when half of the Juggalos are Tech fans

i just think people shouldnt bitch about some one if they helped tech fan base grow alot

I agree to an extent. I will say that I'm tired of seein' ICP face paint at tech shows where there is no ICP. With that "woo woo" shit. I'll give them props for helpin' Tech get spread his sikness around, but if ICP is NOT there, then paint your face like Tech and yell something Tech related. No joke, the Tech shows I've been to, I've been annoyed by alot of the "juggalos". It's not an ICP show, don't act like it is just 'cuz tech is cool with them. NO OFFENSE to you Killer Clowns out there, a tech show is a place to rep for Tech and Strange Music, not ICP and Psychopathic Records.

man first of all we dont just go to tech shows with are face painted up like clownz because were reppin icp.Most of us juggalos atleast us real ones paint our face because this is who we are and just cuz we come to techs shows in paint dont mean were tryin to offend all you technicians or tech for tat matter. And im not teryin to piss anyone off but that woo woo shit as you said is repped by everyone tech,icp,kmk,twiztid,all kinds of underground rappers and just for your info its woop woop and if you see me at a tech show imma gonna be reppin tha paint

Quote Originally Posted by k-skale
    I agree to an extent. I will say that I'm tired of seein' ICP face paint at tech shows where there is no ICP. With that "woo woo" shit. I'll give them props for helpin' Tech get spread his sikness around, but if ICP is NOT there, then paint your face like Tech and yell something Tech related. No joke, the Tech shows I've been to, I've been annoyed by alot of the "juggalos". It's not an ICP show, don't act like it is just 'cuz tech is cool with them. NO OFFENSE to you Killer Clowns out there, a tech show is a place to rep for Tech and Strange , not ICP and Psychopathic Records.

yah 4real i know atleast 100 juggalos who rep techs shit just as much as tha wicked shit they act like we juggalos are not good enough to be tech fans. Im a juggalo and it pisses me off that were like fukin outcasts and shit to hardcore tech fans cuz ive been listinin and supportin tech 4 fuking ever

That's all you dude. I'm not rippin' on ICP, or who you are for wearin' it. Hell, I've done my fair share of paintin' my face like Shags. BUT, I'm not gonna rock it to a Tech show. I understand what you're sayin'. And believe me, I'm not tryin' to make enemies on this site. You're my people if you're on here, so I mean nothing I say to be offensive. I'd just like to see you juggalos come to a Tech show with, "SICK" or "WICKED CLOWN" or something on your face. Just because it's where you are. It doesn't make you less of a ICP fan, it just means your at a Strange Music show, and you're reppin' for who you came to see. To make this clear, I have no problem with you juggalos, just rep what you're there to see. I don't go to hear people chant ICP, or KMK's "WOOP WOOP"( sorry for mis-spelling that earlier).

Like I said man, no offense. I'd just like to go see Tech and see more of his shirts and hats, then old ass worn out riddle box t-shirts. You can be a juggalo all day all night, but if you come to a Tech show, come as a Technician. I got love for all who have love for Tech, that even includes you crazy ass juggalos.

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo9707
    yah 4real i know atleast 100 juggalos who rep techs shit just as much as tha wicked shit they act like we juggalos are not good enough to be tech fans. Im a juggalo and it pisses me off that were like fukin outcasts and shit to hardcore tech fans cuz ive been listinin and supportin tech 4 fuking ever

this is the way I see it. I only painted my face like violent j a couple times, but I have my own paint scheme. I don't think people should be paintin up like j or shaggs to a tech show if they ain't on the bill. also it should just be a hatchetman chain or shirt if you down wit the clown and tryin to see tech. thats it. leave the cards at home for this one. shit. buy a tech shirt while you're there. come as a juggalo, but come for tech n9ne cause man it ain't nothin wrong with a painted face.

precisely!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigShot024
    this is the way I see it. I only painted my face like violent j a couple times, but I have my own paint scheme. I don't think people should be paintin up like j or shaggs to a tech show if they ain't on the bill. also it should just be a hatchetman chain or shirt if you down wit the clown and tryin to see tech. thats it. leave the cards at home for this one. shit. buy a tech shirt while you're there. come as a juggalo, but come for tech n9ne cause man it ain't nothin wrong with a painted face.