Thread: Sickology 101 Tour.....Is gonna be Strange

Sickology 101 Tour.....Is gonna be Strange

Pun intended...lol...naw on a serious note...ury1 knows Sickology is a collab album rite?...now if he does collab with da big names like Eminem, Jay-Z, Twista, n da Bone Thugs, which i believe WILL happen, i dont think any of them will tour wit him...Just sumthin 2 think about cuz i mean Em dont even tour wit D12. In a recent interview he said hes not plannin on even tourin anytime soon after his album, Relapse, hits stores.....Wat u guys think?

I'll still go to the show. It'd be nice to see all those guys perform together, but fuck 'em if they don't want to join the movement.

when that eminem cd come out? and they will have to tour wit tech at some point u'll see it'll be no choice..let one mainstream rapper shout tech out or put him in his video and watch them jock him all hard and then all the ppl who aint been callin watch them all of a sudden b fans..who been fans secrectly on the low..or some bs. i swear man life is like that...

The fire and ice tour was with Paul Wall, and I know thats not the only tour where someone with a big name and doesnt desereve to be in a Tech show came. A lot of big artist have toured with Tech because he brings crowds. Those artist would want to tour with him because thats a large fan base that will hear their music too. During their set it probuly wont be as strange, but they will want too. I think thats up too Strange Music if the album tours with only Strange artist or big names too. Who knows who will be on Sickology, but if they have a tight song that needs to be played live you can bet the collaborating artist will be there...
    TECH N9NE!

that would be the dopest tour ever if all those artists are with Tech on it!!
    WUSSUP RAPPERS.... I want to hear what you made over my instrumentals after you finish your tracks. Here's the link to download the "Beats 4 Babes" mixtape & "Cry Me A River" open collab

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qov...INSTRUMENTALS)

Then visit www.BluntRaps.com an select your files to upload to be showcased on the new site coming soon. Thanks!!!

HERE'S A REMIX of TECH N9NE by EMATiON
    https://soundcloud.com/emation/techn9ne

Did he have the collabos tour with him for the MLK tour? I know he didn't when he came here.

they can't keep the tour scedule tech does. it's too much work

apparently techs already been on tour with Jay-Z

that was tight

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    apparently techs already been on tour with Jay-Z