Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "MLK 2: DREAM COLLABOS" TRACKLIST AND THEORY

"MLK 2: DREAM COLLABOS" TRACKLIST AND THEORY

RECENTLY A BIG TOPIC HERE ON THE FORUM IS EXACTLY "WHO" IS FEATURED ON "SICKOLOGY 101: THE STUDY OF BEING SICK" I RECENTLY HEARD THAT JAY-Z AND EMINEM WERE ADDED TO THIS LIST. IF ANYONE AT ALL HAS ANY INFO ON THE GUESTS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DROP IT.

OTHER THAN THAT, HERE'S A BLOG THAT MY HOMIE PUT TOGETHER SHORTLY AFTER THE RELEASE OF "MLK" PLEASE RESPOND AND REPLY...

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

TECH N9NE "MISERY LOVES KOMPANY 2: THE DREAM COLLABOS" CHECK IT OUT...
    Current mood: contemplative

THIS IS JUST FUCKIN' CRAZY!!! ONE SHOULD NOT EVEN THINK LIKE THIS! I WAS ZONING OUT YESTERDAY AND TODAY LISTENING TO "MISERY LOVES KOMPANY" AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SO FUCKIN' DOPE, IF I CRAFTED MY OWN "DREAM VERSION" OF "TECH N9NE COLLABOS". I THOUGHT OF THE CRAZIEST SHIT EVER! AND I TRIED TO KEEP IT AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE. I FIRST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT (EXCEPT FOR "JELLYSICKLE (REMIX)" AND "MY WORLD") I MADE ALL THIS SHIT UP!!! SO DON'T GET ALL EXCITED! THIS IS JUST A HUGE "BRAINCHILD" OF MINE. THIS WOULD BE FOUND UNDER THE "WOULDN'T IT BE DOPE..." SECTION. SO WITHOUT FURTHER A DUE.

TECH N9NE "MISERY LOVES KOMPANY 2: THE DREAM COLLABOS"

1. "FREE INTRO" (FEAT. TRAVIS O'GUIN)
    PRODUCED BY: ROB REBECK
    NOTE: TECH JUST STARTS RIPPIN' THE SHIT OUT OF A HARD ASS FAST TRACK. WHILE TRAVIS COMES ON AT THE END, TO SAY SOME "POSITIVE SHIT". (KIND OF OPPOSITE OF THE "STEVE BERMAN" SKITS ON THE EMINEM ALBUMS)

2. "RIOTMAKER (REMIX)" (FEAT. Rage Against The Machine)
    PRODUCED BY: ROB REBECK
    NOTE: GET ROB TO REMIX 'RIOTMAKER' LEAVING MOST OF IT THE SAME, BUT REPLACING THE DRUMS AND GUITARS BY RAGE. SINCE THEY RECENTLY HAVE BEEN REUNITED THIS WOULD BE PERFECT. ALL NEW VERSES, SIMILAR CADENCE AND WHERE TECH PASSES IT TO SKATTERMAN AND SNUG BRIM, HE WOULD PASS THE MIC TO ZACH, SO HE COULD TEAR IT DOWN! ADD SOME SLASHING GUITARS FROM TOM MORELLO AND RE-BIRTH THE "RIOTMAKER", MOSH-PIT READY!!

3. "YOU WANT IT, YOU GOT IT" (FEAT. Twista)
    PRODUCED BY: The LEGENDARY TRAXTER
    NOTE: TECH AND TWISTA HAVE ALREADY COLLABORATED! WE JUST HAVEN'T GOT ANY OF IT YET! THEY DID 2 CONFIRMED TRACKS THUS FAR. ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON "EVERREADY": "WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST" WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE TWISTA ON IT, BUT TWISTA DIDN'T HAVE HIS VERSE IN, BY TECH'S DEADLINE. THE OTHER IS A TRACK ON PROZAK'S ALBUM. THE TITLE OF THAT SONG HASN'T BEEN RELEASED YET. BUT THIS IS ONE OF THOSE "MONUMENTAL COLLABORATIONS". 2 OF THE GREATEST ON ONE TRACK! SPITTING FASTER AND FASTER TILL ONE OF THEM BREAKS THE SPEED OF SOUND AND CAUSES A SONIC BOOM!!!

4. "LEGENDARY" (FEAT. Bone thugs-n-harmony)
    PRODUCED BY: DJ U-NEEK
    NOTE: WE'D HAVE TO FIND DJ U-NEEK AND BIZZY BONE, OFFER THEM A BUCKET OF MONEY, GET EVERYBODY TO RECONCILE AND MAKE ONE OF THE DOPEST SONGS EVER! THIS HAS TO SOUND MORE LIKE "CREEPIN' ON AH COME UP" THAN "STRENGTH AND LOYALTY". ALL 4 ORIGINAL MEMBERS OF BONE AND TECCA NINA! THAT'S BE A DREAM COME TRUE. IDK, IF WE COULD GET A VERSE FROM FLESH, UNLESS IT'S A PREVIOUSLY RECORDED ONE, CAUSE FLESH, UNFORTUNATELY, IS STILL IN JAIL. (HOLD YA HEAD FLESH-N-BONE!!!)

5. "KC 2 DA BAY 2 LA" (FEAT. E-40, Yukmouth, Xzibit, Spice 1 and Brotha Lynch Hung)
    PRODUCED BY: BOSKO
    NOTE: TECH HAS COLLABORATED WITH ALL OF THESE ARTISTS. AND BOSKO IS DOPE! ALL THE SHIT HE DID FOR E-40'S LATEST ALBUM IS FIRE! THIS WOULD BE A DOPE COLLAB. TECH WOULD GO FIRST, THEN E-40, THEN YUK, THEN LYNCH, THEN SPICE 1 AND X WOULD BE LAST. JUST TO MAKE THE SONG EXACTLY AS THE TITLE SAYS. THIS WOULD BE A WEST COAST HEATER!!!

6. "JELLYSICKLE (REMIX)" (FEAT. Paul Wall, Yukmouth and Pitbull)
    PRODUCED BY: RICK ROCK
    NOTE: THIS IS A TRACK RUMORED TO ALREADY EXIST! TECH SAID IT HIMSELF IN AN INTERVIEW AT LEAST A MONTH BEFORE "EVERREADY" DROPPED. SO THIS IS POSSIBLY... "DONE".

7. "SIZZLE" (FEAT. B-Real and Chino XL)
    PRODUCED BY: FOCUS
    NOTE: THIS IS SOME FANTASY SHIT. TECH'S COLLABORATED WITH CHINO BEFORE, BUT HE'S NEVER DONE SHIT WITH B-REAL. I CHOSE FOCUS TO DO THE BEAT, CAUSE HE HAS THAT "WEST COAST DR. DRE SOUND" AND HE COULD BRING THE BEST OUT OF ALL THREE MC'S.

8. "SLITHER (SNAKE PIT REMIX) (FEAT. Sole' and Lady of Rage)
    PRODUCED BY: SEVEN
    NOTE: THIS IS THE FUCKIN' SHIT RIGHT HERE! WE'D START IT, WHERE THE ORIGINAL "SLITHER" LEFT OFF. TECH WAKES UP, DRAINED, AND ESCAPES THE VAMPIRE BITCH'S LAIR. A WEEK LATER HE MAKES THE SAME MISTAKE BY GOIN' TO ANOTHER "FROM DUSK 'TILL DAWN" STRIP CLUB. BUT THIS TIME, SOLE' (WE'D HAVE TO FIND HER, IDK, WHERE SHE'S BEEN!) PLAYS A SEDUCTIVE STRIPPER AND LURES AARON TO THE BACK ROOM, WHERE HE THINKS, FOR SURE, HE'S GONNA FUCK! BUT THAT'S WHERE THE LADY OF RAGE (AKA THE CLUB MANAGER) INTERVENES AND THEY CAPTURE TECH AND TORTURE HIM! THEY SLOWLY DRAIN HIM DRY AND HE ACTUALLY DIES FROM THIS ENCOUNTER, ONLY TO BE RE-BORN AS A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT IN "SLITHER 3". DOPE HUH?

9. "MERCENARIES" (FEAT. Eminem and D12)
    PRODUCED BY: KON ARTIS (of D12)
    NOTE: STRAIGHT MC SHIT! D12 TRADES VERSES FOR THE FIRST HALF, WHILE EM AND TECH GO BACK AND FORTH LIKE METHOD MAN AND REDMAN, TILL THE SONGS FINISHED. SIMPLE CONCEPT.

10. "DOPE" (FEAT. Big Krizz Kaliko)
    PRODUCED BY: DR. DRE
    NOTE: MONUMENTAL COLLABORATION! THIS IS SOMETHING, I'D FUCKIN' PAY TO SEE!!! GET KRIZZ TO ONLY SING ON THE HOOK, WHILE THE GOOD DOCTOR INSTRUCTS TECH TO GIVE IT UP FOR THE THINGS HE THINKS ARE THE DOPEST! HIP-HOP, GUNS, 2PAC, ALL THAT. AND A SIMPLISTIC, STRING FUELED, BOOMIN' TRACK FROM DRE, WOULD SURELY SUFFICE TECH'S MADNESS!

11. "MY WORLD (REMIX)" (FEAT. Eminem and Brotha Lynch Hung)
    PRODUCED BY: The LEGENDARY TRAXTER
    NOTE: DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON "EVERREADY". GET ALL NEW VERSES FROM LYNCH AND TECH. TAKE THE SINGIN' OFF THE HOOK. SCREW THE HOOK. AND KEEP THE SAME BEAT. HOW IT SHOULD OF BEEN.

12. "OHHH SHIIITT!!!" (FEAT. Redman and Ludacris)
    PRODUCED BY: TIMBALAND
    NOTE: "TIMBALAND HERE I COME..." TECH WANTED TO COLLAB WITH TIMBO AFTER HIM AND DON JUAN FELL OUT AND THIS WOULD BE A PERFECT COLLABO! AND I THINK THAT REDMAN, LUDA AND TECH WOULD BRING OUT THE BEST, OUT OF EACH OTHER, OVER A BOUNCY, HARD KNOCKIN' TIMBO CREATION. DOPE!

13. "NOTHIN' BUT THE BEST" (FEAT. Kottonmouth Kingz and Krayzie Bone)
    PRODUCED BY: QDIII
    NOTE: ANOTHER SMOKIN' WEED ANTHEM! ALL THESE CATS ALREADY COLLABORATED ON "THUG PIT" SO THIS IS VERY POSSIBLE. THEY WOULD NAME DROP ALL THE BEST CHRON IN THE WORLD. AK-47, BLUEBERRY, KUSH, ETC.

14. "COMIN' UP" (FEAT. Lewn and Black Pegasus)
    PRODUCED BY: SEVEN
    NOTE: THESE ARE 2 MC'S BUBBLIN' ON THE UNDERGROUND AND THEY BOTH HAVE TOURED AND DONE SHOWS WITH TECH. I THINK SEVEN IS DOPE! AND HIS BEATS WOULD SUIT THESE MC'S PROPER!

15. "BUST 'EM DOWN" (FEAT. Three 6 Mafia, Bun-B and Big Boi of OutKast)
    PRODUCED BY: DJ Paul and Juicy J (of course)
    NOTE: JUST A ROWDY ASS "TEAR DA CLUB UP" BANGER!!! IF YOU HEARD "MLK" ALREADY TECH IS GOIN' FOR THAT DOWN SOUTH DEMOGRAPHIC. THIS WOULD BE THE KEY TO OPEN THAT DOOR. DJ PAUL AND JUICY J START IT OFF, WHILE BUN-B GOES HARD FOR LIKE 20 BARS AND BIG BOI SPITS A SPED UP VERSE ABOUT A CRAZY NIGHT OUT, WHILE TECH CLEANS UP WITH A STUNNING 22 BARS OF CRUNKED UP FURY!

16. "THE SICKEST MINDZ (PSYCHOTIC)" (FEAT. ILL Bill and Necro)
    PRODUCED BY: NECRO
    NOTE: TECH N9NE IS SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE NEW ILL BILL ALBUM "THE HOUR OF REPRISAL" ON A TRACK WITH EVERLAST AND NECRO, PRODUCED BY DJ MUGGS. THIS WOULD BE A FITTING FOLLOW-UP, WHERE NECRO PROVIDES THE BACKDROP AND THEY EACH GET A VERSE TO EXPLAIN, WHY THEY'RE SO DEMENTED. IF YOU EVER HEARD NECRO AND ILL BILL, YOU KNOW HOW ILL THIS COULD POTENTIALLY BE.

17. "THE DARKSIDE OF VIOLENCE" (FEAT. Jedi Mind Tricks)
    PRODUCED BY: STOUPE THE ENEMY OF MANKIND
    NOTE: VINNIE PAZ AND TECH SUPPOSEDLY DID A MOVIE TOGETHER (ACCORDING TO A BLOG ON RA THE RUGGED MAN'S MYSPACE PAGE, MONTHS AGO) SO THEY'VE CROSSED PATHS BEFORE. THIS WOULD BE A DARK EMOTIONAL TRACK, WHERE THEY EXPRESS THE TRAGEDY OF VIOLENCE: STRAY BULLETS, RANDOM BEATINGS, BOMBINGS, A "WATCH YOUR BACK" TRACK. REMEMBER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS, WOULD SUM UP THE MORAL OF THIS HORRIFYING TALE.

18. "HAUNTED HOUSE" (FEAT. Insane Clown Posse, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Twiztid, Big Krizz Kaliko and Prozak)
    PRODUCED BY: MIKE E. CLARK
    NOTE: JUGGALO POSSE CUT! EVERYBODY GETS TO SWING THEIR HATCHET AT THIS DARK, PIANO FUELED, INTOXICATING, HAUNTING MELODY, THAT MIKE E. CLARK, WOULD CREATE. HE CAN PULL THIS OFF WITH HIS EYES CLOSED, BLIND-FOLDED, BACKWARDS, UNDERWATER WITH A SNORKEL!!! (HAHAHAHA) AND TO ADD TO THE ATMOSPHERE, SAMPLE REAL GHOST SOUNDS FROM THAT SHOW "GHOST HUNTERS" AND JUST SPLICE THEM IN EVERY SO OFTEN. ALL THESE KILLA KLOWNZ WOULD DEMOLISH THE FUCK OUTTA THIS STANDOUT TRACK!

19. "REVOLUTION WITH GUNS AND BLOOD" (FEAT. Immortal Technique and Nas)
    PRODUCED BY: The ALCHEMIST
    NOTE: THIS IS PURELY A DREAM. TECH HAS NEVER EVEN MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT THESE 2 STAND UP MC'S. I THINK IT WOULD BE DOPE A SOLDIER MARCHING, KIND OF SWING, TRACK FROM ALCHEMIST, DARK, HYPNOTIZING, MELANCHOLY... IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE WOULD SET IT OFF, WHILE NAS HAD SECOND AND TECH THIRD. NAS WOULD SAY SOMETHING SLICK LIKE: "FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE/ CONNECT WITH TECH AND TECH/ WE'RE NOT THE TYPES/ TO FORGET THE DEFINITE/ THREAT/ DECREASE THE DEFICIT/ BY BLOODLETTIN' IT/ NECKS/ GET INTERSECTED BY INSECTS OF DEATH..." SOMETHING CRAZY LIKE THAT.

20. "MY LIFE, MY PAIN" (FEAT. Aliya Yates)
    PRODUCED BY: TECH HIMSELF AND CO-PRODUCED BY SEVEN
    NOTE:THIS WOULD BE SIMILAR TO "THE RAIN" CAUSE OF TECH'S DAUGHTER MAKING A SECOND GUEST APPEARANCE. ONLY THIS TIME, TECH GETS MORE PERSONAL, WITH EACH INCREASING VERSE. WHILE ALIYA READS, TECH'S MOST TOUCHING, FAN LETTERS ON THE HOOK. CRAZY!

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK? HATE IT? LOVED IT? THOUGHT IT WAS WACK? THOUGHT IT WAS DOPE? WANTED TO ADD MORE RAPPERS? DIFFERENT PRODUCERS? IF YOU GOT "ANYTHING" TO SAY GOOD OR BAD, I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS. I WAS BUGGIN' OUT AND I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE ONE OF THE GREATEST ALBUMS EVER IF DONE RIGHT. THIS ALBUM, WOULD COST MILLIONS OF FUCKIN' DOLLARS!!! (ON DR. DRE, EMINEM AND TIMBALAND ALONE IT'D BE CLOSE TO A MILL) ANYWAY, HIT ME BACK!

PEACE

I like your creativity homie...but you have way too much time on your hands pimp

lol damn I started readin that and like half way through I realized it was wishes. I got all excited.

damn it would be sooo iLL to be on one of these cds one day!
    WUSSUP RAPPERS.... I want to hear what you made over my instrumentals after you finish your tracks. Here's the link to download the "Beats 4 Babes" mixtape & "Cry Me A River" open collab

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qov...INSTRUMENTALS)

Then visit www.BluntRaps.com an select your files to upload to be showcased on the new site coming soon. Thanks!!!

HERE'S A REMIX of TECH N9NE by EMATiON
    https://soundcloud.com/emation/techn9ne

Shit is dope homie!!!! Throw Dirtball and Underrated from Potluck on there. Or create some songs with them, some of techs sickest tracks are with these artists.......But you did awesome!!!! I liked that you included Big Boi....He has not been mentioned, he can spit, and is creative!!!

That would be sick I've thought about doing this myself and I really enjoyed reading it, but I ain't gunna spend 3 hours posting a discussion. In a positive way: get outdoors more often dude.

AS I SAID MY HOMIE MANIFESTED THIS... HE TOLD ME HE CAME UP WITH THIS IN LESS THAN AN HOUR. HE ALSO WANTED TO INCLUDE BUSTA RHYMES, CROOKED I, METHOD MAN, RZA, PHAROAHE MONCH AND SYSTEM OF A DOWN, BUT FELT THAT THE TRACKLIST WITH ALL IT'S EXPLANATIONS WAS LONG ENOUGH. MY FAVORITE IDEA WAS FOR "SLITHER" I FUCKIN' WISH THEY WOULD REALLY DO THAT ONE...

THANKS ALL FOR REPLYING AND J.SMITTY PROPS FOR HAVIN' THE KANSAS CITY KING ON YOUR INTRO. DID HE CHARGE YOU FOR THAT?

PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by J. Smitty
    I like your creativity homie...but you have way too much time on your hands pimp

NO DOUBT! THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK. I AGREE POTLUCK AND DIRTBALL RIP IT UP!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    Shit is dope homie!!!! Throw Dirtball and Underrated from Potluck on there. Or create some songs with them, some of techs sickest tracks are with these artists.......But you did awesome!!!! I liked that you included Big Boi....He has not been mentioned, he can spit, and is creative!!!

that jellysickle remix would be tighter than shit!!!

but this whole thing sounds dope as hell.

Def. liked some of the collabos.

How about...

Heavy Metal Feat. Hatebreed/Kingdon of Sorrows, Cube, DMX, The Whole Strange Crew, M.O.P and Killer Mike.

Tech and Steel. Feat. Wiz Kalifa (from The Burgh, Thats where the steel comes from) with Mel Man on the beat