Thread: SICKOLOGY PHOTOSHOOT WAS 2DAY

SICKOLOGY PHOTOSHOOT WAS 2DAY

I went to the photoshoot today for Sickology 101. It was on Orville Ave, Kansas City, KS. I volunteered to be one of what was supposed to be 50 extras, but only about 20 showed up.

It was a broken down, old ass building. Everything was torn the fuck up. Shit falling in, dusty as fuck. AND IT WAS COLD AS FUCK!!! LOL

Paul Mussan, Big Scoob and some other local rappers had their pics taken first.

All of us extras had to sign waivers. Then, they took our pics as a group. It was in a room with chalkboards and shit, an old school room. They had us all wear khaki shirt and pants. We all stood in a line, with our hand to our sides, looking straight ahead...military . They took many pics.

Then Tech, dressed in all red dickies went and took his pics. If I had to take a guess, he's supposed to look like an instructor and we're supposed to look like his students.

Don't really know too many details. That's all I know. I know it was for Sickology 101. I don't know which pics were for which part of the album. I didn't get to see the pics, but some people said they looked badass. Shit, I don't even know if you'll even be able to see my ass. Possibly! Overall, it was cold, but pretty cool. I would have to say that I had more fun at the Bout Ta Bubble videoshoot though.

Also...I heard some dude from Tech's crew talking to an extra and he said he couldn't reveal the confirmed guests for the album, but that some of the features are supposed to surprise the fuck out of everybody!

And Tech said Sickology 101 is MLK part 2. I knew that, but figured some might not.

-J.Smitty

Dude, I could have responded to this, it would have been tight, but I didn't think i'd be able to make it. I probably would have... haha

i was there too! why nobody postin they pics..cause i didnt take none but i saw 3 ppl take some

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...oto-shoot-info

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    i was there too! why nobody postin they pics..cause i didnt take none but i saw 3 ppl take some

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...oto-shoot-info
    I didn't take any either

The Big Homie of the Show Me made an appearance at the photo shoot for the Sickology 101 album cover yesterday.
    Krizz makes a few appearances on Tech's new Collabos record and it's rumored that he has his own project in the works for release later this year!