Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SICKOLOGY PHOTO SHOOT INFO!!!! RAIN DOLLAZ WAS THERE!!!!

SICKOLOGY PHOTO SHOOT INFO!!!! RAIN DOLLAZ WAS THERE!!!!

im back from the photo shoot for "sickology" sorry to say i 4got my cam..so no video or pics i wish i wouldve known that it wouldnt start till 4pm cause i wouldve ran back for my damn cam..so basicaly it was like 20 of us like 5 females! if they dont edit it out u'll know its me by my shoes they blue and white and the light on them is blue and shinning i saw kinda how the cd pack we did will look like but i dont wanna spoil it even tho others might. so i'll just tell you we hada change clothes and dress in all tan and we was in a abondon building in my old neighorhood in kck!! NORTH 10TH STREET!! it wasnt north 10th tho but hada represent my orignal block! ok back to some info for yaw! so me and my friend got there and it was like 2 hours later then they took us up stairs and we got lined up for the pic! no you wont see my face but ur gonna have to just trust that me RAIN DOLLAZ was in the building!! thank god for no work today! i saw a few ppl take pics wit there cells so expect to see some leaked pics of us just lined up. it was coooooooooooooooooooooooold but shit you know me ima technition so i was like skip it this is for tech!! i saw krizz kalico b4 and after the shoot and after i said whats up to him!! we hada turn our clothes they gave us back in so no i dont have pics of that either. and right when we got done tech n9ne came in and came to me first and was like "whats up man!" i said whats up back while givin him a hand shake and he had his face painted! lets just say you wont be dissapointed on the design! its sick!!! like some wild shit and u now they gonna add stuff in so its going in the direction i like!! and it was in my old area (when i was a kid i lived there till like 10-11) yeah its fina be wild 2009!!! also with him was none other than www.therealtechn9ne.com member DA BRAIDER!! who pointed me out after tech shook my hand!!! and was like YOU!!! RAIN DOLLAZ RIGHT?! i was like YUP!! and hugged her! and we smiled!! so cold but yet feelin like i was apart of something big i would like to tell you all from TECH N9NE KRIZZ KALICO KUTTY ALL OF STRANGE MUSIC AND DA BRAIDER AND RAIN DOLLAZ (lol hada put me in there) welcome to SICKOLOGY!!!!!!!!!! if you're sick there is no return from the sickness!!

Thats Fucking Awesome Dude...Tech is a Real dude..all of them are...I got to Hang out Wit Joe Vertigo for like 5 hours at a pawn Shop in Bozeman Mt during the Strange Noize Tour....Real peoples Love em all..but damn thats shits kewl...

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Stump
    Thats Fucking Awesome Dude...Tech is a Real dude..all of them are...I got to Hang out Wit Joe Vertigo for like 5 hours at a pawn Shop in Bozeman Mt during the Strange Noize Tour....Real peoples Love em all..but damn thats shits kewl...
    hhahaha you know it thats how it is!! ima be around alot if i can be so that after i make the right songs i can be like hey check these new songs i made tech and see if he feelin them more lol but yeah we say him like a couple mins cause he hada do his photos and it was gettin dark plus i wont get into too much detail but earlier security hada talk about the location to one of the guys..thats all ima say but i was like woooow my old area is wild or can get just like i thought!! haha! no probs tho so nothing happend just we did the photo shoot tech came we met him for a quick set he went to do his and we all dipped out! thats real about him is like when you meet him its like he your brother or fam cause he'll kick it wit you listen to you and then get to his biz and you dont feel like maaaan why he didnt stop to say hi...he'll hit you wit a hand shake and tell u thank you! cause we keep it KC!!

also my friend BIG O on here was there cause i got him in on it too! so he should be in the pic too! look for us!!

sounds like a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer
    sounds like a good day

better then sittin at the house lol i might actualy get SICK lol cause i was in the cold soooooo long my feet was startin to go cold numb. the buildin was colder than outisde. lol

thats no shit man it was fucking colder than a mother fucker there!!! but that shit was tight, i cant wait to see what they are going to do with the photos of us

Wow, that's so freakin awsome!! I got the email and was totally bummed out b/c i wanted to goo sooooooooooooo bad, but I had to work! Horray for the run-down on such an exciting experience

That sound's hella dope fam. I was down to go and everything, but I couldnt find a damn ride. I was hella pissed that I didnt get to go.

Thanks for the info though bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0v0
    thats no shit man it was fucking colder than a mother fucker there!!! but that shit was tight, i cant wait to see what they are going to do with the photos of us
    yeah i know i was all in the basement chillin for a sec lol tryna get the vibe of the place and where this was going!! i saw how they did our photo a lil! if you wanna know anything hit me wit a message so i dont spoil it for no one lol cause ima only tell you!! oh yeah idk if i told you or not but check out my music too www.youtube.com/rainmageddon i cant remember if i talked talked to you lol i was too excited of being apart of it! had my shoes glowin and shit lol that one chick wit the long hair was clowning!