Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When did you first hear of Tech N9ne

When did you first hear of Tech N9ne

I was just curious to see how long some of you have been Tech N9ne fans. I (in my shame) have only been a fan for the last four years. I had no idea who Tech was until I started dating my man. But to make up for time lost in that time I have been to at least six maybe seven shows,and I ALWAYS buy the newest album the day it comes out. Gotta support your artist.

I started listenin' when "Anghellic" came out, (the first time). I was in Best Buy, never heard of him before when I saw the cover. It had a quote from Quincy Jones, sayin' he was one of the most revolutionary minds of our time or somethin' like that. I picked it up, heard Stamina... and that was that... I've bought that album 3 times now.

well i started listening to tech when i was bout 8 that was 8 years ago my uncle put on a song and there was this guy rappin' as fast as hell i was like :O and it started from there lol

im from england so havent been to any shows sadly but i have brought 3 albums and i would like to say tech albums are bloody hard to get here lol and i cant order off the net no card lol.... i did get killer thou

You might be able to get a prepaid card. I don't know if they have those there but if they do they are great for ordering stuff on the net. Go get one and get you some fresh sounds man cuz If you haven't heard his new shit you need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detrimental
    im from england so havent been to any shows sadly but i have brought 3 albums and i would like to say tech albums are bloody hard to get here lol and i cant order off the net no card lol.... i did get killer thou

Thnks clarissa i will check not sure if they do have the prepaid cards . i just want that LA answer back song i hate going on to youtube and listening to it lol its a song that u shud be bangin' out everyday outside not in doors on youtube lol.

me and my cuzinz first heard of tech around 03 i believe and its been nuffin but smokin weed and partying with his trax ever since lol they say throw on a mac dre track to get the party started but you got to bump tech to keep the party goin ya know lol

Mayne......i saw tech at a Show in great falls mt opening for DMX and i was Shocked to see a performance like his...FUCKING GREAT...but yeah i heard of tech before that concert but i was told he was like some sort of devil worshipper from some christian rapper...so i wasnt listening...but ever since that Concert mayne...my thoughts about Tech n9ne are opposite of what them haters may think of him...oh and this was like 3-4 years ago....Since then Making music is what i know...Rapping is an element to my survival ..and im makin this dream a reality...Support Me and my Crew..

fuckin way back in the day listenin to psychopathic... then all the sudden some dudes spittin along with twiztid just completely stealin the show...

i started listening to tech back when he first dropped "THE WORST". so its been a while, i love that he tells it how it is. on mainstream rap, they talk about the same thing over and over. thats why i like to stick with underground rap. but in tech's part i like to think that he is in between, he can cross over-do some other stuff- and then jump right back!! GOTTA LOVE IT