Thread: NEW SHIT!!!

NEW SHIT!!!

Hey Tech N9ne fans....My name is J.Smitty do me a favor and go to www.jsmitty.com and check out some of my songs and let me know what you think. Tech N9ne introduced the album. I recorded it at Chapman, the same place he records. Let me know what you think Thanks!!

PERNICIOUS....THE DEBUT ALBUM FROM J.SMITTY!!!

lol how can you go wrong wit havin tech endorse your shit. I'm likin the new shit homie. I love Rollin' and Redneck is funny as shit I like how it leads into Keep It Movin. Soap Opera is a nice change of pace. throw the show-me up is well....I understand you need to the clubby stuff. U Don't Want It Wit Me is tight. overall you did a great job. props.

I like Track 1

Quote Originally Posted by BigShot024
    lol how can you go wrong wit havin tech endorse your shit. I'm likin the new shit homie. I love Rollin' and Redneck is funny as shit I like how it leads into Keep It Movin. Soap Opera is a nice change of pace. throw the show-me up is well....I understand you need to the clubby stuff. U Don't Want It Wit Me is tight. overall you did a great job. props.
    thanks man...Much appreciated. glad ya like it

agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by technition # 509
    sounds like what killa c should sound like. you would be hella sick with liquid assassin

Quote Originally Posted by technition # 509
    sounds like what killa c should sound like. you would be hella sick with liquid assassin
    I COULDN"T AGREE MORE WIT YOU GUYZ!! lol

Drinkz on me, Rollin and you dont want it with me are my favs. Gotta love the underground!!! Much love from the 303 homie. Keep up the good work.