Thread: PERNICIOUS

PERNICIOUS

Hey Tech N9ne fans....My name is J.Smitty do me a favor and go to www.jsmitty.com and check out some of my songs and let me know what you think. Tech N9ne introduced the album. I recorded it at Chapman, the same place he records. Let me know what you think Thanks!!

PERNICIOUS....THE DEBUT ALBUM FROM J.SMITTY!!!

I love the sweet dreams wit charlie manson. I liked On Dat Bottle, So High, and Lonely People, I really wasn't feelin Drinkz On Me. Just bein honest. Maybe with a different hook and beat. I like the flows though.

hey man...thanks. I appreciate your opinion. Yeah, Drinkz On Me is just a club kinda track. Gotta please the ladies ya know. lol

damn homie im gna be honest, iv listened to alot of ppls music on here or even on myspace n w/e, but ur shit has been the dopest iv heard for an aspiring rapper. the only track i wasnt feeling too much was 'So High' I liked the rest in this order: Lonely People, Sweet Dreams, Drinkz On Me, On Dat Bottle. the spongebob shit on 'So High' was funny tho. peace.

tech29ne

Quote Originally Posted by tech29ne
    damn homie im gna be honest, iv listened to alot of ppls music on here or even on myspace n w/e, but ur shit has been the dopest iv heard for an aspiring rapper. the only track i wasnt feeling too much was 'So High' I liked the rest in this order: Lonely People, Sweet Dreams, Drinkz On Me, On Dat Bottle. the spongebob shit on 'So High' was funny tho. peace.

tech29ne
    thanks homie....I appreciate it. Much love dude.

just bumpin the post up. people don't sleep on this mother fucker.