Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whose Better?

Whose Better?

Out of these mainstream rappers, who do you think is the realist?
    -Ludacris
    -T.I.
    -Young Jeezy
    -Lil Wayne

And which one do you hate with a passion?

I think Lil Wayne is the realist, but I do not like the shit he's doin now. And I don't really hat any of them.

Lil Wayne is definitely the realist and out of all of them I dislike Young Jeezy the most

LUDA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The rest are pretty lame. But why we talkin' about other rappers on a Tech site?? WTF. It's all abot Tech here, and he is the Mothafuckin' best~ All of Strange Music is the realist, and that's what counts~!!!!!
    FUCK THE REST! haha

~MUCH STRANGE LUV~

Wayne. The Sprint Center show was ILL. And Jay-Z and Kanye are better than them all.

these names shouldn't even be aloud on this page. these lames are the epitome of shitty, sugarcoated, bullshit, mainstream rap. If I had to choose the best out of the 4....T.I.....Lil Wayne is the most overrated son of a bitch I've ever seen.

Ludacris.

\/ I couldn't have said it better.
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Smitty
    these names shouldn't even be aloud on this page. these lames are the epitome of shitty, sugarcoated, bullshit, mainstream rap......Lil Wayne is the most overrated son of a bitch I've ever seen.

I like luda and t.i. young jeezy,not a real big fan.same w/ wayne.im not sure if i hate him or just annoyed because he's just on every damn song on the radio.

i like luda... FUCK wayne.

Well Lil wayne you cant call lil wayne a realist when he raps about things he wont n will not do. Specially when he had to cancel his show because someone told him to. Then he wanted to talk back and got punched in his mouth n got bodygaurds the next day. Which happend to him more than one time. So sayin wayne is a realist is like saying plies is a realist. He can spit but not about life.

Luda wins tho