Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Else Want To See TECH Do An Album With Bone Thugs N Harmony?

Does Anyone Else Want To See TECH Do An Album With Bone Thugs N Harmony?

I remember hearing that thug pit song i was like damn why hasnt layzie krayzie bizzy wish or flesh done a collab with tech i mean come on that will show the midwest is united and will bring it back the best of the best bone thugs and tech.

fuck yea, and both got hella fast and hella hard flows, thatd be an amazing collabo

Who doesn't wanna hear that? That would be the greatest event since the destruction of the Berlin wall.

That would be so fuckin sick!

an album na a song yea

There should totally be an album and a tour!

they was on tour together b4 im glad they wasnt on no hatin stuff. the should at least do a few songs here and there! a whole cd would be tiznitty but idk if that would work you know.

well, I think Tech and Bone on a track would be awesome. However, Bizzy isn't with Bone right now...so it wouldn't be all that hot. I would just like to see a Tech album with a feature from Bizzy or Krayzie. That would be enough for me. You can't mix a lot of mainstream artists with Mr. N9ne because he is a true star. And many mainstream artists think they are the shit and deserve all the spotlight. So, they might not be open to doing a complete album with Tech. I'm sure if you asked them they would say Tech N9ne is a badass...but being as the industry has yet to acknowledge Tech in a good way....a lot of mainstream artists probably won't fuck with him. Listen to "Why You Aint Call Me."

im reaching out to them as we speak for midwest choppers 2 with me and twista so im hoping all of them will turn out cause the hook and the beat is fuckin MONSTER.young fyre did the track so you know its HUMONGOUS

yea a song would be fresh.