Thread: hed pe tour

hed pe tour

Anybody attended yet? They all coming out to Seattle in a week or two and I'm curious how y'all feeling em. I love Kutt Kalhoun, but originally I thought he was the one headlining. Now he's opening...I'm not a big fan of Prozak...he's coo, but just not my . Then this (HED) p.e., never heard of em...any input?

ya hed pe is pretty crazy when they came to seattle in august with tech they were pretty sick. u should check them out. prozak is pretty good some songs im kinda iffy about but overall i like him

they on Killer album. Hella cool guys gotta kick it with them a lil in San Fran last summer. Jaared got a cool sound and vibe to it.

yeah i seen them live and they was hella cou had my black ass wantin to jump in the mash pit i hada chill back and remember where i was lol they be illin! dude was dancin all over the stage callin females bitches and jumped into the crowd at them!

Just got back from the show......walked in the venue as soon as Kutty got on stage. Tore the bitch up! As always, although it was kinda weird seeing him in such a small club, I'm used to sold out Tech shows with thousands of people. It was still ill though, finally got to meet the dude. Then when all the metal heads started showing up I wasn't quite sure how long I wanted to stay, not really being my crowd and all. But I gave 'em a chance, and HED PE IS SICK. Reminded me hardcore of Rage of the Machine. The show had a such a good feel too...place was packed with hardcore metal heads, hip hop heads, black people, white people...all having a good ass time. The only people who started shit got tossed out quick. Definitely a great first impression, I highly recommend attending the show, and that's coming from a hardcore hip hop fan who doesn't usually like that kind of music...now time to check out the album.

I attended in Burque, NM about 10days ago. Shit was awesome. Hed puts on one of the best shows ever. The energy is awesome and the their crowds usually form great pits.

gotta kick it with HED when I flew out to the San Fran show. They just Boise couple dayz back. Kicked ass as always. Was good to see and visit with Kutt again. Bunk Rock live was dope as hell!

Same here I've never heard of em kutt should be headin that ish

HED PE was on the Strange Noize Tour 07 I remember that whole show bein badass accept for blaze. he just didn't have that much energy. I wish it was twiztid instead.