Thread: A TECH N9NE AND LIL' WAYNE SONG? POSSIBLE PROOF...

A TECH N9NE AND LIL' WAYNE SONG? POSSIBLE PROOF...

I WAS SEARCHING FOR THE VARIOUS TECH N9NE SONGS THAT I DON'T HAVE AND I STUMBLED ACROSS A THREAD ON THE SICCNESS NETWORK WITH VIRTUALLY EVERY SONG THAT TECH HAS EVER MADE. TOWARD THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD I SAW A MIXTAPE TITLED "Tha Streetmonstaz: We Are The Streetz Vol.1 (Bootleg) " WHICH BOASTED A SONG TITLED "TriggaMan" by Tech N9ne, Lil' Wayne and Currency. I TRIED TO DIG UP THE ALBUM/SONG ON TORRENT SITES AND LIMEWIRE AND NO DICE. LIL' WAYNE DOES HAVE A SONG WITH THIS SAME NAME AND THAT'S ALL I FOUND. I GOOGLED THE MIXTAPE AND SOME FUCKIN' OVERSEAS SITE WANTS YOU TO BUY IT! FUCK THAT! ALL I WANT IS FOR ANYONE THAT'S READING THIS RIGHT NOW, IS TO CONFIRM OR DEBUNK IF THIS IS INFACT AN "ACTUAL" SONG. BEING A LOYAL TECH FAN I HOPE IT ISN'T. PLEASE REPLY.

THANKS...

lmao....i got dat song on my ipod...triggaman- wayne ft. currency n da n9ne....no ofcourse its not real....im a real tech fan n i actually dont mind dat song...im a fan of da old weezy...new weezy is shit but sumtimes i listen...yada mean

da tech verse is from his own album calm before the storm. da song is planet rock 2k...da beat is da same as triggaman if u get planet rock 2k down south remix...its a real remix btw not a mixtape remix n its better den da original beat

hope i helped...pce

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I REALLY WANTED TO KNOW. I KINDA FIGURED IT WAS SOME REMIXED BOOTLEG TRACK. ONE

first...triggaman wasnt waynes song....his shit was "FIREMAN" and when him and B.G. was beefin' B.G. made a diss to lil wayne wit the same beat as fireman...but ay explicit evilz..mixtapes are VERY VERY RARE that two big artist actually do the song...

Prolly won't happen but if it ever did I wouldn't mind I dunno why every1 hates on wayne
    If ur tired of hm then don't bump the radio the markets saturated with wayne material
    Blame it on the owners of the stations and record companies those are the mutherfuckers
    Exploiting the culture