Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Tech N9ne Growing Back his Red Hair?

Is Tech N9ne Growing Back his Red Hair?

I was wonderin if his red hair was comin' back or not. Its been gettin longer n longer since he cut it. And its social suicide when it comes to a lotta people who judge their music with their eyes instead of their ears. Anyone know?

I think it'd be cool if he did, i mean red hair or not he's still the same dude. Like he said it's him that's writing the songs not his hair. In the psychumentary dvd he said he's probably not gonna do the spikes again because the dye and shit was damaging his hair.

I think it'd be tight if he had some type of crazy corn rows like coolio did.

Seems to me like he's been lightening up on the face paint too...the last show I went to in seattle, all he had on his face was black paint...which I could barely see...I thought it was some tiger stripe shit or somethin, I dunno but maybe he really is tryna get people who might not be fans yet to judge his music rather than be judged by spiked red hair and all out face paint.

I think that question's a little too personal for just a fan to answer. But in my opinion I think that was a look made more for the younger tech n9ne. He's almost 40 years old man, he ain't gonna sport the same shit for 20 years.

ya watch the psychumentary he talks about how his hair was falling out when he spiked it from all the die and glue for the spikes. it would be sick to do one last run with the red hair again thoug. but i dont think its gonna happen

lol I need to stop puttin the hair glue in my hair. and I think the third pic looks like the ultimate warrior.

ya i agree with da braider he aint lightenin up, and i agree with bmc too he aint gonna sport the same shit for forever hahaha... but the black paint is along the lines of what he says on killer
    tech n9ne "its tribal"

Quote Originally Posted by V!LL!N
    Seems to me like he's been lightening up on the face paint too...the last show I went to in seattle, all he had on his face was black paint...which I could barely see...I thought it was some tiger stripe shit or somethin, I dunno but maybe he really is tryna get people who might not be fans yet to judge his music rather than be judged by spiked red hair and all out face paint.

I Think he really needs to go back to spiked red hair to keep from going mainstream! FTI

he wont go mainstream cause the"the industry is punks"

Quote Originally Posted by whitetECHN9NE
    I Think he really needs to go back to spiked red hair to keep from going mainstream! FTI