Thread: Krizz Kaliko "LAYIN DOWN" Beginning translation por favor?

Krizz Kaliko "LAYIN DOWN" Beginning translation por favor?

Yo no hablo espanol... So could somebody please post the translation of the beginning of Layin Down..

It's the spanish version of

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, If I shall die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Ahora me acuesto a dormir<span>, le pido al Señor que guarde mi alma Si muero antes de despertar, le pido al Señor mi alma a tomar

Muchos gracias senor.

Quote Originally Posted by TK?

It's the spanish version of

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, If I shall die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Ahora me acuesto a dormir<span>, le pido al Señor que guarde mi alma Si muero antes de despertar, le pido al Señor mi alma a tomar

Dook ass niggas.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoemcvdas

In the insanity workout evaluation, insanity workout dvd it is actually known that along with the ten workout DVDs, 1 will also have helpful information referred to as Elite nutrition guide, that is extremely informative and helpful. The opposite important goods that we should access it joining the insanity workouts could be the workout calendar. Whenever we possess some doubts, these queries could be posed to your P90X2 Workout DVD team of dedicated trainers plus the support services discussed is simply great. You can find free insanity workout of charge back-up and support that's accessible on the net. You can work with it on the maximum, so that you can clarify he doubts which will arise prior to or right after or over the workouts. A different choice that may be availed is the fit test tracker, that may be utilized to be a monitoring insanity workout dvd sale aid to discover whether we're good fitness scale that's expected following performing these workouts. Alongside the calendar and elite guide, a workout guide is additionally provided.http://www.insanity-60dvd.com/