Thread: Anyone know if Tech is planning on a Collabo with Pharoahe Monch?

Anyone know if Tech is planning on a Collabo with Pharoahe Monch?

Just wondering if anyone had heard any rumors. I know Pharoahe is one of his favorites, want to hear those two together again, Pharoahe is so sick.

no offense, but if you haven't even heard a rumor of it happening, then why would you ask if anyone else has? I wonder if Tech is planning on doing a collab with Avenged Sevenfold? I know they are one of his favs...have you heard any rumors? I want to hear them together

I don't know if you knew this but Tech has never worked or mentioned working with Avenged Sevenfold, Pharoahe Monche on the other hand has worked with Tech and Tech has also mentioned that pharoahe is an MC he would like to work with again. Now I don't spend my entire fucking life looking up Tech N9ne rumors, I merely was wondering if anything had transpired, between the last time I heard Tech talking about Pharoahe and now. No offense but if you wanna just be a prick then you can fuck off. Don't go off thinking your some sort of smart ass because you reiterated my question and asked an outlandish question. You just come off as an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Smitty
    no offense, but if you haven't even heard a rumor of it happening, then why would you ask if anyone else has? I wonder if Tech is planning on doing a collab with Avenged Sevenfold? I know they are one of his favs...have you heard any rumors? I want to hear them together

Nah, havent heard anything. would be cool though