Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.O.C.

R.O.C.

this dude belongs with strange. fucking icp has him on hatchet house. hes better and more talented then half the clown fucks on pshyco including icp

I totally agree with you man, he definitely deserves a hell of a lot better than Hatchet House. Id heard he retired recently though, any thoughts on what all that means? No more touring? No more anything or what?

he is on hatchet house because he don't like to tour so he would not be good for strange.

na he was touring with strange noize this year with zodiac imprint him and blaze

Saint that was in 07

lol, Violent J is Lyrically superior than most mother fuckers, no way R.O.C is more talented

I could see ROC on strange, but I don't see why theres constant hate on Psychopathic. I see it all the time here. I mean Tech N9ne is a juggalo, Wheres all the hate come from? you don't like ICP cool, but to just hate on the hatchet is wrong. I could see how some might not like ICP, but I bet thats mostly because of shaggy(he's like our lil' jon). Twiztid kicks ass, I like Boondox hes a nice change of pace with his southern . I like Blaze in doses, but thats usually when hes wit The ROC. and Violent J is the reason I started liking ICP, and that lead to me finding Tech. I am gratful for being able to listen to this music instead of the poppy mainstream shit. I think some of the tech fans (you know who you are) should take a minute to reflect on what their saying before they say it. this is all I'm tryin to say. Quit hatin unless its deserved.

thats wassup

Quote Originally Posted by BigShot024
    I could see ROC on strange, but I don't see why theres constant hate on Psychopathic. I see it all the time here. I mean Tech N9ne is a juggalo, Wheres all the hate come from? you don't like ICP cool, but to just hate on the hatchet is wrong. I could see how some might not like ICP, but I bet thats mostly because of shaggy(he's like our lil' jon). Twiztid kicks ass, I like Boondox hes a nice change of pace with his southern . I like Blaze in doses, but thats usually when hes wit The ROC. and Violent J is the reason I started liking ICP, and that lead to me finding Tech. I am gratful for being able to listen to this music instead of the poppy mainstream shit. I think some of the tech fans (you know who you are) should take a minute to reflect on what their saying before they say it. this is all I'm tryin to say. Quit hatin unless its deserved.

*reaches out for a pound* Strike it!

Quote Originally Posted by BigShot024
    *reaches out for a pound* Strike it!
    Hey bro if I came off like I was dissing Psychopathic or Hatchet House I definitely wasn't trying to sound like that, I have a lot of respect for those guys. I just think The ROC would be a much better fit at Strange