Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: would your respect for tech go down if he were to make it to the mainstream?

would your respect for tech go down if he were to make it to the mainstream?

since tech is by far the most known underground rapper alive and is all about his fans and not plays and shit, would you still respect him if he were to go big? Or if he just left all us die hard fans that have been here since Calm Before the Storm?

hell naw this is the most talented artist ever in the history of music, he deserves to be known worldwide.

Good question As long as he is true to his core...for me personally it is his lyrics, what he is talking about, we must evolve or die!!! internally, soulfully. I've loved a few artists music, back in da day, then BAM-mainstream, w/ plain steam ugh!!! So basically if his wordplay turned into one liners and was simplistic...no, but sincerely for that to happen- SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE TO OF GIVEN HIM A LOBOTOMY...NOT HAPPENIN'!!!

psh fuck yea,as long as he's throwin down HIS music and what not and not some "oh Tech don't do that song,it wont sell so do this song"

F.T.I.

im right with DA BRAiDER.

I think he would turn out like E-40's situation, where he been in the game for 20+ years and people around this country finally know who is since like '06. 40 never went mainstream when he got the hook-up wit lil jon so, I don't think tech would either. Although, 40 did do a couple joints wit pain so, I don't know bout all that. Anyway, I think tech will keep doin' what he does best, but just wit bigger named features and producers.

----------
    Last edited by Hesky; 03-30-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Preach that shit DA BRAIDER!!

More fans more money,his kids gotta eat,he might be worried about it a little but last time we rapped I told em thats what he needs to do,fuck what we think,take over the industry