Thread: What are your favorite Tech songs to bump in your ride?

What are your favorite Tech songs to bump in your ride?

I love to blast techs older songs like "The Virus", "Questions", "Now It's On", "Big Bad Wolf", "Get Blowed", "Aint No Killa", "Mad Confusion" and also "Bumbell" (bass hella knocks). As far as his newer songs, I find myself turning up songs like "Breathe", "Industry Is Punks", "T9X", "Sinister Tech", "Einstein", "My World", "Come Gangsta", "Girl Crazy" and "P.A.S.E.O."

Really depends on the mood.
    **DisclaimerBut) This is just coming from a crazy white northern boy whom may really have no real grasp on much of anything, but I try my best even though its freezing cold up here in Green Bay Wisconsin ~

-Fuck'em Girl (Ft. Big Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun); Is for going out on Fridays when your going to pick up your girl. And you just took one quick puff instead of two because last time she claimed she could smell it on your breath (Bullshit Huckabee son, your no longer a friend Bob) ..the starting of this song is the set up...the weminz turn. Cause god knows they need their light. Setup givin' by Krizz & Kutt was pretty amazing, but @ approx. -1:28 on the ole itunes player, tech continues how to show what a true midevil fuckin' PIIAMP does shit. Completely shuts it down.

-Here Comes Tecca Nina (Absolute Power); Is probably my favorite when I finally get a night out with the fellas, hustlin' pool & shootin' henny. That fire, ice cold henny, and a pool table and I'll show you some cutz.

CRAZY C's NEW YEARS RESOLUTION BINDING AGREEMENT;

+ADD EQUAL SHOTS OF GRAND MARNIER AND HENNESSY
    +ADD THAT PATRON SILVER TO CALM THAT CRAZY MEXICANA SIDE OF THINGS
    +ADD 1 TOKE NUGGISH THUGGISH BONE BONE ' BONE BONE ~ 1 PT. GUINNESS 1 SHOT (CHILLED) HENNESSY ((v.s.o.p))
    turn on song Here Comes Tecca Nina
    and throw back ~
    "THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF BLINGING AND HOUSES AND WEMINZ" - and you have my new 2009 moto while i'm workin' my ass off, makin' a living ~

Damit got invited to a Naxx raid quick b4 reset, let me hit you back ~
    Til' next time ~
    Be real ~

Id have to say the whole MLK and everready cd more than the others.

i like em all. i been listenin to vintage tech latley tho i love that shit. monster, the grench, mitch bade, Shocked strange

einstein, the beast, get the fuck outta here