Thread: What Would you do if Killer was Tech N9ne's Last Album?

What Would you do if Killer was Tech N9ne's Last Album?

besides cry. jk. I mean he was pretty close to doing it, and the intro to Killer the first time I heard it got me for a sec. what would you do?

I wasn't sure what to think when i first heard him announce killer and say that it was his last album. I could understand Tech wanting to go out on top and get into his kids lives more, but at the same time I was bothered by it, being a Technician you don't wanna hear that Tech's next album will be his last. I seen the Strange Noize 2 Tour in Denver and Tech announced that he couldn't let us down and stop with killer. But to answer your question, I'd keep listening to Tech 24/7 and look for any new talent, which is hard to come by in rap today. Eminem, Prozak and Ice Cube are my favorite rappers below Tech, so I'd still have new music to look forward to, but it wouldn't be the same without the N9ne.

to be honest i dont know what id do.. maybe i would cry.. itd be sad and a huge loss... he definantly wouldnt be forgotten thats for damn sure but id be hella hard to find something close to him.. but when he does decide to leave the biz he has a good reason i mean family always comes first (at least in my book they do) plus hed go out while on top which would be good for him... lets just hope its not anytime soon that he leaves..

*K*

same shit i do now... bang tha fuck out of his music and keep putting ppl up on game tech is as real as it comes and to me there is nothing after that ! ! ! keep it keebler

"U dont fuck wit me i dont care imma beat u up"

That intro scared the shit outa me then he yells bullshit haha tech isn't ready to lay down the mic, he said in that new interview he didn't want to make sickology 101 until he started it, now hes putting out another album in October...what a beast...Tech could flow til he was 90 and still rip it harder than anyone out.....All hail to the N9NE!!

I'd be messed up about it, but in the end what can you do. If decides to call it quits, I'll still have all his music to listen to. But by listening to his music, you understand how this life affects him and the ones he loves. So I really couldn't blame him, although I kinda hate to admit it.

NO question about this, it would suck hardkore i would go and kop all his shit once again jus to give him that extra support, ive already bought every one of his cd's at least twice, u know what happens when u let ur homies borrow ur shit, but we all know that TECH has way to much skill to jus sit back and let some other fools come through and try to take his throne kuz every real TECHNICIAN knows that TECH is the true king of the underground scene, and if TECH wants the world to hear his music u know for a fact that he's not gonna stop any time soon....TECHN999NE!!!