Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DID Y'ALL HEAR THE SONG "YOU SOFT" BY THE MIDWESTSIDERS

DID Y'ALL HEAR THE SONG "YOU SOFT" BY THE MIDWESTSIDERS

YOU SOFT IZ A STR8 DISS ON TECH, THERE IZ A VIDEO ON YOU-TUBE, WHAT THEY DO IZ STRAP AN IMPOSTER TECH N9NE TO A CHAIR & START KICKING HIZ ASS...

FUCK THE MIDWESTSIDERS... I CANT WAIT TIL TECH REPLIES BACK TO THEM!

"TECH N9NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I just went and checked it out. That shit is fucked up! Their shit is so fuckin' weak~! I mean, seriously. They are totally jealous of Tech and that is why they are dissin' him. Ain't nobody better in the Midwest than Tech Mothafuckin' N9ne~! A buch of stupid fucks, they are, fo sho. They can't rhyme worth shit, they are ugly as fuck, and they ain't got no talent!!! They need to burn in hell, fuckin' shit-talkers~! FUCK HATERS!!!!!

~MUCH STRANGE LUV~

This shit sucks. Honestly, is it even near to Tech's music? Of course, he isn't a murderer and all that shit but... Are they all that? LOL... Playin with those toy guns... It's all jealousy, nothing else because Tech made his career go up and they didn't. Tech didn't do shit with 'em, then what is their reason to diss him? Anyway, I don't think Tech will answer this ridiculous shit. It's a quite old video and as I know Tech from interviews () I don't think he will deal with it. Or maybe he makes a third song about haters after Mitch Bade & Jellysickle. Or maybe these two songs are about the Midwestsiders haha.

i just heard this shit its whack they fukin hatin they say they never heard of him an yet they come out with a diss song about him they are fukin stupid

Damn, I checked out the video and all I can think is theze fagget ass niggaz r jus jealous ass haters! The beat wuz shit, the rhymes were shit and they sound like shit! They can say whatever they want. They know Tech is a talented artist and they dont even come close 2 hiz skillz!! Ppl hate when they know they cant compare 2 sum1 then they wanna hop around claimin 2 b better. Well u know what, fuck that shit. Theze fagz can jus fuck off and fuck eachother. Tech is a bad ass rapper, hiz beats and flowz r hella!!

fuck theze punk ass bitchs tech brings heat and none of these pussy whipped faggots can stand with him.
    MUCH LOVE
    *THE REAL KC ROYALTY*

it aint even worth techs time

HA Wow...... definition of Wanksta? I think so........ Watch their their video! All 20 people at the show are feeling it... Guarantee thats every fan they got.

You gotta be fuckin kidding me? There alwayz has to a hater! The only thing that is soft is their lyrics. What a waste of space on you tube. How can someone wear a KC hat with pride when they try to diss the most undisputed rapper that put that helped put KC on the map? What a bunch of faggots!!! These guys are going nowhere fast.

All hail to n9ne. Mile High Techn9cian

TECH N9NE!!!!!

thats somefucked up shit, those lazy ass bitches are just jealous cus tech actually put in the work to get to the level hes at now and those fuckin punks are playin with them toy gunz actin like they hard when they dont mean shit