Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech BEEF?

Tech BEEF?

hey i was just wondering does tech have any beef cuz u no hes cool with icp an they hate eminem an tech is cool with d 12 soooo....

DUDE. icp and em dont hate each other no more. PROOF ENDED THAT. seriously fuck. supposedly ems suppposed b on there nx album or vice versan. and d12 has been all over twiztids shit lately. and king gordy is pretty much part of em now and hes nearly a juggalo

and bizzare is a juggalo, he has a song where he talks about him being a juggalo, i have no doubt about that. and i dont think tech has any beef wit anyone

that "beef" has been dead since..fuck it's been like 6 yrs

The only beef Tech really had recently wasn't even tech beefin it was all keiysha cole

lol keiysha cole?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight
    The only beef Tech really had recently wasn't even tech beefin it was all keiysha cole

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer
    lol keiysha cole?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight
    ^^^yah, that over confident bitch complained at the show at the verizon ampitheater in ks..she was hating hard about having to go on before tech...she said this shit "im not goin on before no local n*gga" was a big deal techs security and her security got heated and shit....bitch was real disrespectful..fuk her...
    ...........tech prolly has other beef, he just doesnt air it out....real men handle shit face-2-face...not on a record...

if my memory serves me....don juan, vell bakardy but i think all thats squashed. somethin with sway and on vintage tech somethin about lejo makin a song...but i dunno...

o and midwestsiders (macc james and boss hoss) made some whack ass video for a song thats equally "soft"

Yeah keisha cole left the concert and wouldn't come back unless she went on after tech. I was at the hip hop live tour and rakim left because he got pissed because he was gonna have to go on before tech

Em and ICP aint beefing no more