Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CANT SHAKE IT

CANT SHAKE IT

so ive seen and heard that this song doesnt get as much credit as it deserves.. are you kidding me? this is one of the best songs on the album. i even told tech that , and he agreed wit me. he said its suppose to be a heartfelt song that ment alot to him. he said i was the 1st one to tell him that and i was surprised. so what do you guys think???

Its about time someone put it out there I couldn 't agree with u more. That has got 2 be the coldest song on killer mutherfuckers have been sleeping on that track.

----------
    Last edited by Hesky; 03-30-2017 at 02:36 PM.

listen to me this talent was givin to me..... no doubt bout it.. hot track 2nd only to too much.. dont sleep on it! fire niggaz

I FUCKIN' LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!! ALL TECH'S SONGS ARE THE BOMB!!!!

~MUCH STRANGE LUV~

That song is so deep and it is so emotional...Can't Shake It is like Happy Ending and Last Words...I love those songs...along with the whole album of course but those songs on the album really express his pain and deep thoughts...it takes me back to some of his earlier work...so yes I definitely agree...that song deserves more credit than it gets.

You know the beat to "cant shake it" kind of reminds me of the ending of the song "Keep on keepin on" , in my opinion those songs are kind of related. ironically keep on is about how he aint goin to stop what he's doin and cant shake it is about how he cant stop what hes doing.

i think cant shake it and happy ending are the best songs off of killer, no doubt.

idk. i might b stupid bout thinkin this bout have any of you noticed that killers kind of a concept album. bout tech telling his therapist bout everything??? OR has noone else thought of that

Thats the point dumb ass..

dude you aint gtta call me a dumbass really. i was just sharing something and i already said someone else probably noticed it. fuck