Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: does anyone else think that killa c and liquid assassins suck?

does anyone else think that killa c and liquid assassins suck?

I remember seeing those foos at the first gorefest and unbound underground in denver their songs suck i was booing them thru out their whole set. sorry to say they are a disgrace to strange music and a disgrace to tech n9ne

Lies.

wtf ur retarted killa c and liquid are dope ass fuck.......go listen to ur lil wayne bullshit......and i bet u wouldnt say it to there faces theyed beat ur ass lol=D

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? THOSE ARE MY BIOS! YOUR FUCKING STUPID!

no sir i think youre wrong. Killa C is an oldschool juggalo whos been around forever. Now, as an oldschool juggalo, i don't think he should be on strange. As a rapper, yeah, he sucks. liquid assassin however, i think should be on strange. personally i love to see the freckly faced, slightly white guy spit the shit he does. With a lil more work with strange, liquid could be bomb shit. He raps like dirtball, if anyone has noticed. Liquid assassin is good, killa c kinda just needs to stay behind the scenes.

Grave Plott is tha muthafu*kin' shit. I cant wait to see another set from them.
    They were at Psychopathic's Hatchet Attacks Mega-Show.
    They are sicc as fuck.

Ya Grave Plott is by far the shit

Your a clown if you cant see that

1st off, it's Liquid Assassin, not plural.
    & 2nd, If you think GP sucks, then You should listen to "The Plott Thickens" It's a dope ass fucking album, and LA is the shit.

Just so you know, liquid assassin is mixed Cuban, black and white. He is pale ass fuck tho, one day im like dude i have more color than you, and i am as white as they come. The cuban is where his freckles and Ronald McDonald hair comes from, haha. I Love that boi, hes one of my homies, so i can't help but roast on him a bit. (: but he is the most amazing thing to come from MN.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Ninjette
    no sir i think youre wrong. Killa C is an oldschool juggalo whos been around forever. Now, as an oldschool juggalo, i don't think he should be on strange. As a rapper, yeah, he sucks. liquid assassin however, i think should be on strange. personally i love to see the freckly faced, slightly white guy spit the shit he does. With a lil more work with strange, liquid could be bomb shit. He raps like dirtball, if anyone has noticed. Liquid assassin is good, killa c kinda just needs to stay behind the scenes.