Thread: Chamillionaire

Chamillionaire

I don't know about the rest of you but I've Always been a fan of Chamillionaire and I just wanted to ask how many of You guyz think it'd be cool if he was signed to Strange Music. I think it'd make a good fit. Tech N9ne and Chamillionaire that wuld be crazy ass hell.

Maybe, but that would depend strictly on whether or not hes looking for a label to release an LP on or a label who can support him with tours. Because most artists who signed to strange for the tours always left. Their tour money is mostly strictly for Tech and the tour shows time is mostly all for Tech. So with Cham already having the right exposure its likely he'd be more interested in being able to get more tours. But that's not likely so the best thing Strange could do is just do another tour like they are with MGK but instead with Cham.

Strange isn't like YMCMB and by that I mean that Strange doesn't have all the money and resources like YMCMB does to be able to fully support each artists career so its not a realistic idea.

No.Dont get me wrong id like tech and cham to work together but i dont think it would be a good move for cham.He left Universal to start building up Chamilitary and be indepenent...which hes doing a good job at...he would just become techs shadow if he signed to Strange.

Chamillionaire is in my top 3, so I agree he's dope. Him and Tech need to collab ASAP and I hope he builds a strong relationship with Strange Music artists. I disagree with him joining Strange Music though. I don't like how Strange handles other artists besides Tech N9ne and their promotion of upcoming albums sucks. Chamillionaire needs his own company to maximize his exposure the way he sees fit.

He repped the shit out of strange on maday, so it's not out of the realm of possibilities at this point, he's clearly down to collab with strange which I'm content with, I'm happy as a mf that he's working with them, don't know IF he'll sign with them tho

Chamillionaire is my favorite artist by a mile, and after Mayday I'm convinced he'd be an awesome fit. Should have tried to get him for Strange Lane instead of bleed. Although that being said, I don't think Koopa would ever do it. He just enjoys being independent way too much. Don't think he'd be down to do so much touring either.

He would never sign another deal that didn't give him 100% control over his work. And Strange really isn't that great at releasing music that isn't Tech N9ne or Krizz Kaliko (to a much lesser extent). Cham is more than capable of his own promotion though, so ultimately it wouldn't hurt sales. He just wouldn't like it. The only deal Koopa is going to sign anytime soon will be strictly distribution.

Besides you guys would get mad at Chamillionaire for making Tech N9ne second best on his label.

they already have worked together for Chamillionaire's up coming album!

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophy303_Techn9cian
    No.Dont get me wrong id like tech and cham to work together but i dont think it would be a good move for cham.He left Universal to start building up Chamilitary and be indepenent...which hes doing a good job at...he would just become techs shadow if he signed to Strange.

i think he should stick to being independant with chamillitary he should def do songs with tech though and i think the song mayday opened that door for him he kills that beat