Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Tech N9ne get along with Lil'Wayne & The Game?...

Does Tech N9ne get along with Lil'Wayne & The Game?...

Tech N9ne, Lil Wayne, The Game are all BLOOD'S

the wayne an lil game are commercial gangsters, blood, frankly i don;t like em because of that. even tho tech is always flamed up (drapped in red) he himself isn't an from an actuall blood gang and hes says that these foo act like they some street bangaz shit i bet they never even got down back in the day, don't believe me? check their back grounds.

"this aint no fuckin rap song/ check my rap sheet"
    -skatterman 'riot maker'

Ya it looks like u need to check the backgrounds northwest technician the game is a blood straight off the streets of compton and he is real as fuck. Watch The Documentary DVD. As for lil wayne I'm don't think he was ever a blood and I think its stupid that he tries to rep bloods. He may kick it with bloods but before he became a star I doubt he was affiliated with them

And Tech always shows love to everybody so I know he doesn't have any problem with The Game or Lil Wayne

Tech is not a blood, he is down wit red. Kutt Calhoun is a blood along wit skatterman & Snug Brim. earlyer in his career he was 57 RDV's. He down wit the Duece Click(bloods, Kutt, Skatterman, and Sung Brim.) The game is a real blood from compton, was always down wit red, and lil Wayne the bitch, reps red because his brother was a real blood and he knew his brothers krew, lil wayne is a PUNK BITCH, and he sucks a rappin

yo questions i saw a video once and game was talkin how he grew up in a crip neighborhood but he brother was a blood so he became one to but strangely his mother has been seen draped in blue
    i think game is a blood but he didnt rep it to the fullest until he became a star
    and as 4 wayne he is fake he aint a B

Yo thomas - Ya his mom was a hoover crip u should watch Game's DVD "The Documentary" it tells a lot about his life and he reps the whole time. Him and his boy "Billboard" are rappin on the video and a few days later Game is at Billboard's funeral... It's a really crazy documentary. They also go visit Eazy E's son (a crip) and dad and game talks about how its crazy he can go chill with eazy's son when game is a blood and eazy's son is a crip

N°.1???p?ís?????T y the fuck did he put attachments of pics up there we all no what game and faggot ass lil wayne look like. all i gota say about lil wayne is he aint shit! he sucked way back in the day with the hot boys and now hes sucking n 08. wayne rides the industrys dick peice But Everywhere That I Go I Let Em Know That Im Mutha Fuckin Juggalo whoop whoop

wow if you think you can belive every thing you read an watch, your saddly mistaken, before game ever try'd rappin he was above averege student an star basket ball player after he graduated out of compton he got a scholar ship up here in my nec of the hoods UW, then he started sellin bud, but got caught up an kicked out, thats when he moved back to the compton hood an started sellin bud for the bloods and where he lived after he got shot an robbed he started to flow a lil better, this was back when he still had a that fuckin biggie/gorrilla black , then he sign'd wit dre, who made him switch his , but he didn't have any tats or was he always flamed up, after all that his blood homies blessed him just like lil wayne(blood) snoop (crip) and tech

Quote Originally Posted by QuEsTiOnS
    Yo thomas - Ya his mom was a hoover crip u should watch Game's DVD "The Documentary" it tells a lot about his life and he reps the whole time. Him and his boy "Billboard" are rappin on the video and a few days later Game is at Billboard's funeral... It's a really crazy documentary. They also go visit Eazy E's son (a crip) and dad and game talks about how its crazy he can go chill with eazy's son when game is a blood and eazy's son is a crip

yeah he is cool wit any one and almost every one who shows respect
    listen to "crybaby"
    and i just heard tech say in an interview that he had just bought lil wayne's carter III

"I don't hate i congradulate haters need to go get there's cuz i'm gettin mine"
    -Crybaby