Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tech vs lil wayne

tech vs lil wayne

yea i kno ppl are prolly tired of talkin about his but i just gotta know were did it start from??? tech is obviously way better than wayne..i mean come on his name is more creativ than waynes gogo gaga rap why even compare??

people probably compare because to the mainstreem fans hes the best rapper alive (even though hes self proclaimed) n people fuckin believe him...he says hes the best because his albums go multy platinum by tha way...and on the other hand tech is, in actuality, the best rapper alive (in my opinion, and probly alot of other peoples to)...i think they should make a song together to settle it.......but waynes probly scared ta get caught not bein the best hahahahahaha

god damnittttttt...for the last time..they have different s and i bet that tech respects wayne....just becuz he isnt tech n9ne doesnt mean dude isnt talented weezys shit was fire wen he first dropped maybe if some of listened to music other than strange u would know..weezy kills mixtape verses...

If someone would look past his radio singles and peep some of the shit on Waynes CDs, then you might see how clever he is and how his shit aint really that bad.....BUT.....I will never think Wayne is anything special....definatly doesnt deserve to be #1 rapper in the US....and yeah his name is Sooooo unorignal, i mean how many rappers out there are named "Lil So-and-so" right? Just another example of comercialized hip hop.

Tech is on another level than wayne anyway and shouldn't really be compared to him in any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by willyBUBBA
    they both fuckin suck
    .........now from reading ur previous posts..you being a juggalo and shit, i understand the fact that you bow down for talentless music..example ..ur a fcukin juggalo.....so i hope u aint speaking on tech when u say both suck...as a matter of fact..you saying they both suck is funny...becuz lil wayne prolly got more money on his pinky ring than icp has PERIOD.....

fuk lil wayne=D that faget

well to tell you the truth i listen 2 EVERYTHING, from shit u proly never heard of, old metal, new metal, psychopathic, to old ass betoven/chamber music shit, a lil bita mainstreem,n i listen 2 lil wayne 2...i aint sayin he isnt talented, but i listened 2 enough of it to be able to say that his music BULLSHIT...wayne jus says some slightly clever things, n mainstreem fans eat that shit up, they dont pay any attention to thing like rhyme scheem, rhythem, delivery, substance, ORIGINALTY...to me most all waynes shit sounds tha same as every thing els in the mainstreem

Quote Originally Posted by regime_rydah
    god damnittttttt...for the last time..they have different s and i bet that tech respects wayne....just becuz he isnt tech n9ne doesnt mean dude isnt talented weezys shit was fire wen he first dropped maybe if some of listened to music other than strange u would know..weezy kills mixtape verses...

You said it best Synide!!!!!! I agree 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Synide
    well to tell you the truth i listen 2 EVERYTHING, from shit u proly never heard of, old metal, new metal, psychopathic, to old ass betoven/chamber music shit, a lil bita mainstreem,n i listen 2 lil wayne 2...i aint sayin he isnt talented, but i listened 2 enough of it to be able to say that his music BULLSHIT...wayne jus says some slightly clever things, n mainstreem fans eat that shit up, they dont pay any attention to thing like rhyme scheem, rhythem, delivery, substance, ORIGINALTY...to me most all waynes shit sounds tha same as every thing els in the mainstreem

Quote Originally Posted by regime_rydah

Im runnin with Regime Rydah on this,wayne is raw,lyrically,raw,but Techs is raw too.Yall are some dick riders,if u cant admit good music go listen to 36 ya dig,I really dont fuck with weezy anymore since he bit the shit outta t.pain,i mean a hook here and there,ok,but to change your whole shit up,...bitin,but he still gets off

Quote Originally Posted by Synide
    people probably compare because to the mainstreem fans hes the best rapper alive (even though hes self proclaimed) n people fuckin believe him...he says hes the best because his albums go multy platinum by tha way...and on the other hand tech is, in actuality, the best rapper alive (in my opinion, and probly alot of other peoples to)...i think they should make a song together to settle it.......but waynes probly scared ta get caught not bein the best hahahahahaha

na i get what u sayin i kno weezyrips mixapes.but it irelevant 2 compare him to tech