Thread: Tech On MTV!

Tech On MTV!

Ayo what up Technicians last weekend I was at this party and I was the controller on the music selections (as always) but I was 2 wasted 2 get sum cds from my car so I just put it on MTV Jamz. After about an hour or 2 of listenin to the same mainstream shit like Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy...(birdwalk? are you fuckin serious?) Tech's video for Like Yeah comes on! It was like 3 in the morning but it got me fuckin hype! Anyone seen it there or somewhere else?

I havent seen it yet, want to see it bad! Tech on MTV, shits dope!!!

I have seen bout ta bubble on mtv2 back in the day, I stay away from mtv as much as I can, I feel like I walk away dumber each time I watch that shit..

Ya it's pretty fuckin awsome that they have him on there. Now mainstream relizes that they fucked and they can't hold Tech in the underground hes fuckin everywhere now.

I havent seen it yet but, God damn MTV came to there senses choosing Tech N9ne... Hes about to blow up to industry

i dont watch mtv or hurd any mainstreem since...shit proly since craig mack...but i did c tha video, n its some sick shit