Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever gotten strange looks from people while playing Tech in public?

Ever gotten strange looks from people while playing Tech in public?

I was just wonderin this cuz it seems to happen to me alot, I'll just be bangn tech n the whip and somebody will just happen to catch some of the crazy shit tech says. It never fails to make me laugh, one specific time an old white couple just happened to hear " cuz I kno that Jesus Christ and god is black, and they coming back nigga". the looks on their faces were priceless. Anything similar happen to any of yall?

Haha. Ye ye. Blasting Sex out south at the lights. i lol'd just thinkin bout it. lol.

hahahahaha my neighbors thinking wtf im listenin to all the damn time

Hell ya, at least I hope so. But after I drive around the same corner enough times I hear them blasting Tech, Its like hes advertising when he says Tech N9ne n all his songs so much. I educating the masses, lol. No serious, Tech spreading like The Virus on the North Coast.

when killer came out i played seven words loud enough so that everybody can hear it and all the girls was like WTF!! but a few of em like it

Always
    People'l Be Like
    "WHY DOEZ THAT MAN SAY NIGGA SO MUCH?!?"
    Lol

Yes all the time. I was at da Carwash just da other day bumpin sickology and a dude who works there came over and asked me to turn it down. then he asked what was I listenin to and I told him. His response was I dont even know why Tech put that shit out! That sounds wack. I just said sounds like haterism a me. shut his ass up. lol what a jerk. I didnt ask his opinion of what I was listening 2!

Yes all the time. I was at da Carwash just da other day bumpin sickology and a dude who works there came over and asked me to turn it down. then he asked what was I listenin to and I told him. His response was I dont even know why Tech put that shit out! That sounds wack. I just said sounds like haterism a me. shut his ass up. lol what a jerk. I didnt ask his opinion of what I was listening 2!

Senior Member LADY
    all day every day. ppl on my side of town get scared when they see a black person, when u add loud obscene music they act like im gonna pull out a gun and start bustin like the song said even though my music is always bumpin ppl need to get sum mannors if tehy dont like it dont listen or roll ur windo up and shut the fuck up