Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else tired of hearing ICP chants at Tech concerts?

Anyone else tired of hearing ICP chants at Tech concerts?

Just curious, shit was old like 5 years ago, tired of hearing it.

uh no, cause alot of the fans at techs shows are juggalos. so the chants are fine. if you have a problem with them just tune them out.

word

i vote they chant tech instead or something

another god damn fucking juggalo thread..i agree...the chants should fucking stop...its not a icp concert..its a tech show....like i said...FUCK ICP

try got old 10 years ago

I really don't care myself, i don't pay attention to other cats i watch tha shows. I'm a juggalo and don't chant ICP at a tech show. I don't know this subject is gettin a little old honestly. who cares what other muthafuckas do really?

I aint by any means wanting shit to get heated i respect a mothafucka for what he like, I listen to alot of different music, ICP are entertainers what i mean by that is the stage shows are mad crazy, comming from a juggalo like myself violent j is really the only one of the two who has any lyrical sense. now twiztid is sick love them cats. I don't live and breathe psychopathic they just opened my eyes that people are out there making and paving there own way. I have been listening to Tech along time he's dope but i don't see any reason to chant at tech's shows unless it's TECH N9NE! ya heard.

Quote Originally Posted by regime_rydah
    another god damn fucking juggalo thread..i agree...the chants should fucking stop...its not a icp concert..its a tech show....like i said...FUCK ICP

Only Chant I've ever heard was "Tech Tech N9ne N9ne"

I am personally tired of he whole juggalo scene in general. All they do is give Tech a bad rep. If people looked at the people at a Tech show they would figure he was just a circus show. Juggalos coming out wearing fucking makeup, yelling lame ass quotes, sounding like a bunch of middle school flunkies who know nothing other than "chicken huntin" and smoking pot and how they are so down with ICP that if anyone questioned them they would cut their head off. I dont like the fact that even though I hate ICP, I can't sport a Tech shirt without someone being like "Oh isn't that guy with ICP or on his their label or something?" It's actually embarrassing, now the people who ask me this question don't know any better, they are just going off what they see, so even if they like Hip-Hop, they will turn a deaf ear to Tech because they know his affiliation with garbage ass ICP. That is where my frustration begins and ends, so to summarize, Juggalo's make me look bad, and ICP make Tech look bad. Let the hating begin because i know this is going to piss off a lot of "juggalos"