Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech vs. Kaliko

Tech vs. Kaliko

who would win? I cant even say. Tech is the king of all music but Kaliko is fukin crazy too and he can sing

I ask myself that question everyday and I never have an answer

Just glad they make shit together. I'm a fan of both. Some people are fans of Kali cuz he's with Tech, cuz that's how he pretty much got known, but now....since he dropped his solo albums, he's shining even more, i dont look at him as Tech's hook singing hype man like I used to.

Heck if Kali was touring alone, i'd be at the show in my KK shirt the same way I go to Tech shows when they hit my area.

this

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    Just glad they make shit together. I'm a fan of both. Some people are fans of Kali cuz he's with Tech, cuz that's how he pretty much got known, but now....since he dropped his solo albums, he's shining even more, i dont look at him as Tech's hook singing hype man like I used to.

Heck if Kali was touring alone, i'd be at the show in my KK shirt the same way I go to Tech shows when they hit my area.

I was just thinking bout this. I still gotta say Tech is the best rapper period but Kali has alot more talent overall. The first time I really noticed this was on the song Beef. But after the first Midwest Choppers it was official. I couldnt fuckin wait for Viteligo. The dude does a lil bit of everything, He can sing, rap, drop some senatra type shit, and even gets down on some opera shit. Would hate to see these two not continue to make music together. Hope it never happens.

I'd say Tech, but Kali is the shit. I think Vtiligo and Genius are top albums I listen to a lot. Kaliko can sing better, but Tech has phenomenal lyrics.

Without Tech N9ne, Kali wouldnt be what he is today!

There Both Sick Tech Can Rap And Kali Can rap and sing if you look on paper you would say kali but tech delivers like no other no body can touch Tech he will shit on everyone.

90% of techs songs have kali in it. I think hes on almost everysong on kod.iono without kali a lot of techs songs wudnt b as good

It would be a tie!!