Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Word On Da Streets

Word On Da Streets

What yall think about the latest Skatterman & Snugg Brim album? I think it's pretty good, like the more i listen to it, can realate ot it.
    My favorite track is prolly track 2, "I'm Dat Nigga" or "Heartbreaker", Tech's verse is SICK!!!! on that track!
    -"Q"

yea that album is hella sick i like that song sukka dukkas.. im dat nigga and heartbreaker are good too

yea that album is crazy. i like on my feet ft. paul wall. or lil momma ft krizz kaliko. but sukka dukkas is def the best one.

Yea, I ride my Sukka Dukkaz on too, haha!
    -"Q"

Album is off the chain.. you should check out they first joint URBAN LEGENDS.. another sick album i think they the best accusition that tech made... Plus if you got the chance to see them perform you will be feelin them even more real energy real street real music... met them real chill ass niggas to. snug brim is a funny cat... skat man aint talk to much real serious type.. but all in all i cant stop bumpin that album "they love you when your up but fuck you when your down" thats my shit

Yea, I haven't Heard Urban Legends, I gotta cop that, I heard it's good though. Hopefully I can catch em on tour too.
    -"Q"

Their album is krazy, almost every track is great. My favorite has to be Sukka Dukkas tho, Put em On!

this album is one of VERY FEW that i can listen straight through...no changin tracks...my favorites are "Foolz" feat. Popper...skatt kills it when he spits "and to this day ill still send som shit thru ya bluetooth" ...The Popper shines on every track he appears on...................next is "Get Back" ic.......heartbreaker of course.....my #1 is by far "Help Me Change" feat. Kutty....song is on some real shit....kutt kills it each word and skatt ends with some of the realest lines ive heard in a while..."So he put it in tha jar wit hot water-and-rok'd it...grabbed tha .45 off tha table and cok'd it///ya i told my chick and my kids imma stop it, but what the fuk else can i do to profit." great album....

no doubt...

BUMP