Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Liquid Assassin's Apocalypse

Liquid Assassin's Apocalypse

Anyone know when this album is going to drop, and who all is going to be featured on the album other than strange artists (Tech, Krizz, Kutt, Prozak, Killa C, S&S) I heard him say brotha lynch is gonna be on there and I'm sure Black Pegasus will be on there as well but does anyone else have any rumors for the album?

Here's an interview with LA talking about it, 2009 release And a lot of artists being featured, I'm suprised Black P isn't mentioned, But Pall Wall, Blaze, Lynch, Twiztid, and Haystak are all mentioned And of course everyone on Strange

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCLxJ...eature=related

Good shit I can't wait. I can see L.A doing some big things for strange. Is Killa C gonna do any solo shit?

I heard a while back that it was possible but I'm not too sure, But now that they have hooked up with Strange anything is possible.

Well L.A> was talkin about doin some more stuff with Bizarre (of D12) as well as other members of the underground (psychopathic artists are A STRONG possability...

Blaze (from Psychopathic Records) , Paul Wall, BG Bulletwound & Haystak are also set to be featured on Liquid Assassin's solo album.

Prozak is NOT set to be featured on L.A.'s album.

Damn that sucks, i think it would be coo to have Lynch and Prozak on a song together but then again I'm sure L.A wants to do sumthing by himself with lynch since Lynch inspired him to write

LA said EVERYONE from strange would be on it...

Quote Originally Posted by CodyB85
    Blaze (from Psychopathic Records) , Paul Wall, BG Bulletwound & Haystak are also set to be featured on Liquid Assassin's solo album.

Prozak is NOT set to be featured on L.A.'s album.

killa C already has Murder eyez, and tainted flesh solo cd's but he hasn't confirmed or denied another solo cd

Quote Originally Posted by H3ad Tr9p
    Good shit I can't wait. I can see L.A doing some big things for strange. Is Killa C gonna do any solo shit?

Tech and Lynch are on the same track.

Quote Originally Posted by H3ad Tr9p
    Damn that sucks, i think it would be coo to have Lynch and Prozak on a song together but then again I'm sure L.A wants to do sumthing by himself with lynch since Lynch inspired him to write