Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about KABOSH...

Question about KABOSH...

Hey Technicians!!!

I know I'm a true Technician fo sho, but I'm wondering if anyone here knows if they are releasing a CD strictly for Kabosh?? I remember seeing something about that awhile back, but I'm not sure if they were actually going through with it or not. Does anyone have any info on this?? Your input would be helpful. Thanks~!

~MUCH STRANGE LUV~

Well its kind of up in the air, because kabosh, the live music was supposed to be done by the guys in Critical Bill (at least back around Ever Ready that was the idea, I had heard between Mike, Tech, & Krizz)

but while Tech is working on the next collabo's album, he's also tryin to help make sure Everyone on Strange shines through.

We got a good year comin up
    Liquid Assassin, Prozak, Projecteadman, several dvd's, and POSSIBLY GOTJ's 10th anniversary...As well as Strange Noize III

WOW Sounds awesome!!! Can't wait for Strange Noize III...and the Concert DVD! Hell, I can't wait for everything!!! STRANGE MUSIC FOR LIFE, BABY~!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight
    Well its kind of up in the air, because kabosh, the live music was supposed to be done by the guys in Critical Bill (at least back around Ever Ready that was the idea, I had heard between Mike, Tech, & Krizz)

but while Tech is working on the next collabo's album, he's also tryin to help make sure Everyone on Strange shines through.

We got a good year comin up
    Liquid Assassin, Prozak, Projecteadman, several dvd's, and POSSIBLY GOTJ's 10th anniversary...As well as Strange Noize III

There's quite a bit of info about this if you know where to look.

I asked Krizz about it and he said it was on tech and that he had like 3 albums of material written...so obviously when i seen tech i asked him...he said krizz wants to jump in with any band and tech wants to find the right one...BUT...that its coming

STIR CRAZY Music Production!

High quality and affordable music production and recording!!!!!!!!!
    Please contact for quotes or any other information regarding beats and production for your next album!

http://www.SuperPhatProductions.com

http://www.Myspace.com/StirCrazyMusic

Email: StirCrazySPP@yahoo.com

Call: (206)-600-5713

[img]http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEyMzc3OTAxNTU5NTkmcHQ9MTIzNzc5MDE2MDExNSZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZnPTEmdD*mbz1lNTcxOTJkYzI3MmE*MzQ*ODcwYTU*ODIxMjliYTJjYg==.gif[/img]

Yeah I asked them the same thing and they both said it was comin soon ive seen some rumors about the cd coming out this year but still not for sure, but the first show i go to i will be in vip so ill ask again

i'm thinkin
    the owrd kabosh means to end things
    and the acronym means
    killin Americas beliefs on society hoods
    so i think i't well be towards the end of tech's career
    but i'm just a die hard fan boarder line genius with no inside info

I don't think Tech's career is ever gonna end. HAHA
    He's gonna be rappin' till he's dead! I love him!

~MUCH STRANGE LUV~

Quote Originally Posted by TheTechNition#9
    i'm thinkin
    the owrd kabosh means to end things
    and the acronym means
    killin Americas beliefs on society hoods
    so i think i't well be towards the end of tech's career
    but i'm just a die hard fan boarder line genius with no inside info

yo fuck stir crazy straight up, ur shit aint that nice, so quit makin us listen 2 ur shit.

and idk bout kabosh but lil pills is my shit that song is sick!