Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TECH N9NES NEW ALBUM...and next tour

TECH N9NES NEW ALBUM...and next tour

does any body know what its called and when its comin out.....and next tou7r

just barely ended the strictly strange tour bro. And Killer has only been out for a few months. give him a minute

I duno what JEFF's sayin but I'm a technician as well... always fiendin for that next dope ass tech track! Here's the scoop.... Some of the tours have been rumored to be Annual therefore you may catch some of the same artists.... Not to say that the shows are all gonna be like the previous... THESE cats know how to throw a party! Nothing yet on the next tour... I would really like to see a monster collab though on his next album. Tech said in a recent interview that he's pullin' out the stops for 09's album titled "Sickology 101"... From what I understand this aint a Solo CD... this aint a collab cd... its just purely about bein SICK... and what more could we ask from possibly the sickest artist alive today... if not ever! So... dont be surprised to find alot of the strange crew on it, and this time around... I wouldnt even be surprised if he landed a Major collab with an artist who's already blown up. Tech is very sneaky, so watch out!

I think it would be to sick if Tech teams up with Kottonmouth Kings and T.I. and they all rap about how they are all "kings", ya know. I mean of course he can get KMK, but gettin T.I. could be a strech. i also think Tech would be awesome with Eminem.

First off, He should NEVER EVER collaborate with Eminem. Em isn't even in his league, are you kidding me?? Tech is the King of all Kings and no one will ever measure up to what he is!!!

...The new album is called SICKOLOGY 101: THE STUDY OF BEING SICK. I heard he is trying to collaborate with Jay Z and some others on there. There is gonna be a song called F.A.N.S.(Family Always Never Sometimes), but that's all the info I got for now. This CD is gonna be tight as hell!!! I can't wait!!! TECH N9NE BABY~!!!!
    ~MUCH STRANGE LUV~

Quote Originally Posted by whitetECHN9NE
    I think it would be to sick if Tech teams up with Kottonmouth Kings and T.I. and they all rap about how they are all "kings", ya know. I mean of course he can get KMK, but gettin T.I. could be a strech. i also think Tech would be awesome with Eminem.

T.I. sucks bro

F.T.I.

I think Tech should mos def bring Lynch on to sickology, mabe luni, and some other west coast heads... shit mabe even get a phone recording of X-raded on the album that would be tigh... It'd be coo to bring lynch along on the next tour too never see blh tour anymore... Can't wait for the next tour and c.d keep it strange all day all night.

t.i. sux lil flip will smash him and F.T.I. cuz it sux they is scared 2 speak they mind t.i. olny raps bout sellin drugs he is a bouble gum rapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetECHN9NE

T.I. sucks bro

F.T.I.

to all the T.I. Haters do you guys even own paper trail behind killer,feature presentation, and vitligo its the sickest cd this year!!!!!!!!!!! Man the mainstream hate on this shit is ridiculous!!!!! Just because a rapper has a single on the radio doesnt mean he aint shit. The fool obviously has talent and is on top of the mainstream game. Just a personal opinion i dont think tech and T.I. would do a hot collab because thier s are completely different. they did do a concert together earlier this year though together in Missouri and Tech stole the show. I love my T.I. though soucks he is gonna be locked up for a year in march but im sure he will come out better than ever. To everyone knock this close minded music shit off thats what is wrong with true hip-hop!!!!!!!!!

Alright look, I want as much Tech material and as as soon as I get it, but give me the man a break. He's a man, not a machine, everyone needs a break. Just sit back, and wait, Tech will let everyone know his plan for the next tours, cd's and everything, he always does.