Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SICKOLOGY 101

SICKOLOGY 101

i heard a lot of stuff about it some of i dont know if its true let me know

honestly man not to burst your bubble or anything but i think alot of what you here is just rumors unless it has come from techs mouth. All that is confirmed is that its name Sickology 101: The study of being sick and that he has alot of collabs coming to mind. Jay-z,Young Buck,lil Scrappy,Eminem,C-BO,ICP,bone thugs-n-harmony, and lejo are all names being throwm around but most of those are not confirmed. Someone reported tech has recorded one song named F.A.N.S (family always never sometimes) but again this has not been uttered from techs mouth so dont take that to heart. One thing you can be sure it will be sick no matter what and porbaly feature a whole lotta Kali and Kutty i mean come on its....... TECH N9NE!!!!! STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!

thanks i heard a lot of shit

I went to the Strictly Strange Tour in Santa Clara and at the end Tech was talkin about his new album. I know for a fact he said F.A.N.S. , he actually sang the chorus from it, I don't remember how it went though all I remember is it being sick.

Same here i think thats gonna be another madsterpiece (lol yes i said MADSTERPIECE)that he's gonna sell big on again ya know

you right bro you right im kinda thinkin the same thing imma ask that nigga friday thou n see if its tour hopefully i can get a video posted n ask so everyone will know but yeah rumors spread quick like this kat named killamo was goin around tellin people that prozak was talkin bout a new cd called bedlam or some shit n this chick jennith asked em n he told her that he never said that at all so yeah im kinda on the look out 4 that too

Quote Originally Posted by ivy9
    honestly man not to burst your bubble or anything but i think alot of what you here is just rumors unless it has come from techs mouth. All that is confirmed is that its name Sickology 101: The study of being sick and that he has alot of collabs coming to mind. Jay-z,Young Buck,lil Scrappy,Eminem,C-BO,ICP,bone thugs-n-harmony, and lejo are all names being throwm around but most of those are not confirmed. Someone reported tech has recorded one song named F.A.N.S (family always never sometimes) but again this has not been uttered from techs mouth so dont take that to heart. One thing you can be sure it will be sick no matter what and porbaly feature a whole lotta Kali and Kutty i mean come on its....... TECH N9NE!!!!! STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!

Prozak doesn't like people talking for him. Bedlam was an old group he was in. It's true about the album, but the supposed features are in the works, and the tracklist and album cover floating around IS FAKE. I had a hand in making it. I would know.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Clay
    you right bro you right im kinda thinkin the same thing imma ask that nigga friday thou n see if its tour hopefully i can get a video posted n ask so everyone will know but yeah rumors spread quick like this kat named killamo was goin around tellin people that prozak was talkin bout a new cd called bedlam or some shit n this chick jennith asked em n he told her that he never said that at all so yeah im kinda on the look out 4 that too

The song F.A.N.S. (Family Always Never Sometimes) Is directly from tech himself!! Here is the direct link for the tech interview. Check it out!!!!!

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/video...n9ne-interview

Quote Originally Posted by ivy9

he beat me to the link

all i can talk about is the photo shoot for the album

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...oto-shoot-info