Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who would u most like 2 see tech collab with, and who would u most not like 2 see him collab with??

who would u most like 2 see tech collab with, and who would u most not like 2 see him collab with??

id say id like him 2 do sum sht with z-ro the crooked, there both sick, and talk bout real sht. and i would hate 2 see jay-z on a tech track, or wayne, or kanye!

there are many id like to see tech collab w/ but as far as ppl id hate for him to collab w/ wuld be jay-z, kanye, lil wayne, in tht exact order.

I don't think him doin a collab with jay-z, kanye or wayne would even mix right...but if it happened I wouldn't hate it. I would be proud of tech actually. Somethin I would hate would be tech and britney spears (which would absolutely never happen) but I can't hate a hip hop collab like that. Who I would like him to collab with is the game and mack 10...I think an all blood track would be coo. But I think tech should collab with this dude named V!LL!N...his beats are emaculant

i think tech should get on the blood brothers mixtape w/ weezy and game...u haters of wayne r just hatin cuz of his success, but he thinks of some fuckin sick lines and yall kno it, and the game speaks real shit...i'd hate tech 2 get on a collabo w/ t-pain, fuck that

I'd like to see him collab with Eminem or even do a mix with Mac Dre spitting a verse. That would be cool as fuck.

Id definately would say a collabo with Chamillionaire & Krayzie Bone would be krazy, or even with Pastor Troy.
    & 4 sure not wit lil wayne, FUK LIL WAYNE.

IMO fuck lil gayne gay z and gayminem how bout some real people like BONE THUGS -N- HARMONY...sorry bout all the gay bash shit im just so sick of hearin how good these 3 are when the dont even compair to strange/bone and many others i could name. I just dont know why these fools get so much praise for such garbage when the real stars are strugglin to go platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronton83
    I'd like to see him collab with Eminem or even do a mix with Mac Dre spitting a verse. That would be cool as fuck.
    He did spit wit EM

Well i think tech should do a collabo wit me.... but other than me i would say krayzie bone with out a doubt. or wit my homeboy Apathy and the Demigodz

anyone on Psychopathic Records