Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NIN/IVY9 Pt3

NIN/IVY9 Pt3

Let's be real, not a ninja out there w/ any sense could say that either of the clowns could hang w/ 9 but they done the same thing back in the early/mid 90's that the ninas doing now, threw some shit that nobody seen into the game. I love the wicked raw tech. I love the party tech. Tech has not Became "More Gangsta", more hip-hop, or whatever else anybody wants to claim. Tech is still the N9ne, and when I saw him just about 36 hours ago he: (1) had on facepaint. (2) was doing shit from every album, not just mainstream music that some of you lame bitches wanna hear all the time. (3) Had a dime ass Juggalette on stage, Sayin how much he loved our breed.
    Look, NINJAS: If tech puts out a full blown mainstream album, it's up to us whether or not to buy it. He is human. Everyone wants success, and our boy has damned well earned it. You don't have to listen to it, but don't hate.
    AND WE'VE MADE IT JUST FINE FOR 16 Years W/OUT MTV, RADIO, OR SOME HATIN' ASS M/F BUYING THE WICKED SHIT, KEEP IT UNDERGROUND. FUCK EM.
    NINJAS LOVE THE N9NE-YOU ARE FAMILY TO US DOG.

you just pissed off at the mainstream cause everyone in the mainstream has more talent in their pinky than any of theose juggalo artists have in their entire realm of existence!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care who tech rolls with i just want some acknowledgement that he has moved away from his old ways

Quote Originally Posted by ivy9
    you just pissed off at the mainstream cause everyone in the mainstream has more talent in their pinky than any of theose juggalo artists have in their entire realm of existence!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care who tech rolls with i just want some acknowledgement that he has moved away from his old ways

6.6 million records there slick. I'm done Fucking W/ you, you are obviously too far to reach. I'd be red to if a JUggAlo stole my girl or fucked my mom.... whatever happen to you

no juggalos just continue to prove thier music intelligence to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so ridiculous and my girlfriend would never give one of you fools who dont even know how to dress themselves the time of day.

50 cent --- 30 million records
    eminem-- over 70 million records
    tech n9ne---- 36,000 copies of killer the first week more than any icp album ever moved in its first week

sorry buddy facts dont lie

Once again facts don't lie but you do...Stop making shit up homie..
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/142...eet_boys.jhtml

50 cent --- 30 million records
    eminem-- over 70 million records

tech n9ne---- 36,000 copies of killer the first week more than any icp album ever moved in its first week

sorry buddy facts dont lie

What old ways are u talking bout

[s]YOU ARE FAMILY TO US DOG.[/s]

"Don't be callin me dog cause I want you to say it backwards"

your dumb if you think most mainstream artists have more talent then twiztid. and IM NOT a juggalo. twiztid would merk on 90% of the mainstream