Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NiN/Ivy9 pt 2

NiN/Ivy9 pt 2

Tech is the rawest most innovative artist in the game. Got him back to RDV, and I've seen him countless times, and I love the whole label. (KILLA C SUP HOMEBOY? fairfield ta florence rep us boy! GravePlott nasty) Whatever yall's deal is w/ the family, ya need to get up over it; cuz ninjas will always be @ the tech shows out there. I bet you don't run your loose ass suck in the pit down there w/ all them hatchets in ya face, not in the 513/859 I Know you won't.
    Look have yall been to a goddamn show? You whores that can't reconize that TWIZTID,BLAZE, And Boon are raw as fuck are the minority. Tech does the FAmiLY chant W/ us @ shows. He sees the waves of hatchets out there, and how many times have you heard him proclaim Juggalette love?(Waz up my sisters)

tech will never ever do another show with the juggalos that is not his persona anymore. Travis has gotten through to him. i understand you gave him support early in the day but tech has changed for the better and his love for hip-hop is finally shining through. Come back and talk to me when any of the juggalo family is doing collabs with the likes of young buck,paul wall,ice cube,jay-z,e-40,eminem(bet you love that name) face it tech is long past that stage in his career and left the juggalos in the dust

I know for a fact ICP did collabos with Snoop Dogg and Bone Thugs n Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by ivy9
    tech will never ever do another show with the juggalos that is not his persona anymore. Travis has gotten through to him. i understand you gave him support early in the day but tech has changed for the better and his love for hip-hop is finally shining through. Come back and talk to me when any of the juggalo family is doing collabs with the likes of young buck,paul wall,ice cube,jay-z,e-40,eminem(bet you love that name) face it tech is long past that stage in his career and left the juggalos in the dust

As I said in the original topic: E40 did a collab with Twiztid. Mack 10, 2 Live Crew, Vanilla Ice, Slash, Alice Cooper, Kid Rock, Snoop Dogg, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Three 6 Mafia, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Ice T, Bushwick Bill, Bryan Abrams (of Color Me Badd), Awesome Dre, LA the Darkman, and MC Breed have done collabs with ICP

FUCK JUGGALOS PSYCHOPATHIC RECORDS ARE RUINING THE UNDERGROUND JUGGALOS ARE FAKE ASS BITCHES

Eminem has ZERO talent? are you......wait, youre fucking with me right?

HA
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo Rob
    yo, tech always has love for juggalos and icp. dont even try dat shit. and it was never his persona to do a show wit icp. he is cool wit icp, that dont make it his persona. and p.s. eminem and icp dont have beef anymore but he still sucks as a rapper. he has almost zero talent. juggalo love bitch!

OMG...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still cant believe he just said Eminem has ZERO talent!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WOW!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

shit made my fucking day

Eminem

is

better

than

tech

LYRICALLY

anyday

BUT!

BUT!

BUT!!!

Tech N9ne overall is 10X BETTER than EMINEM ANYDAY

oh and also.............

also.............................................................

for the record

YOU

are the kind of juggahoe i HATE.

YOU

make Juggalos look like DOUCHBAGS.

P.S.

ICP is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo, tech always has love for juggalos and icp. dont even try dat shit. and it was never his persona to do a show wit icp. he is cool wit icp, that dont make it his persona. and p.s. eminem and icp dont have beef anymore but he still sucks as a rapper. he has almost zero talent. juggalo love bitch!

LOL!

he said eminem has zero talent. hahaha

ICP HAS ZERO TALENT

FIXED

and p.s. eminem and icp dont have beef anymore but he still IS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED RAPPERS IN THE GAME, WAY BETTER THAN SHITTY ICP!

omg LMFAO!!!!!!!! ive never seen ANYONE RAGE as hard as juggalo rob over the internet in MY LIFE!

LMFAO!!!