Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NINJA's/IVY9-THE FINAL WORD p1

NINJA's/IVY9-THE FINAL WORD p1

Face facts, if you go to a nina show, its 80% juggalos in there. I've been a juggalo since back when it really meant something, (that's before Milenko to you fake ass young pup juggahos.) All that said, I'm a hardcore strange fan also.
    If Tech was sitting right here kiddies, he would have a hard ass time admitting that his kc fanbase might be rabid, but JUGGALOS support is the main reason for his success. Juggalos took ICP's sells to the moon until they stopped giving a damn what they put on there albums. You fucksticks might wanna do some goddamn research about Psychopathic sales before you make yourself sound lame.

how many fuckings cd's did icp come out with??????? htats the fucking point bro the fools came out with a cd every fucking six months and ran out of material. The pussy and axe jokes fell short sorry to break it to you. And just to clear something up you obviously have not been to a tech concert lately. The juggalos arent coming out because tech turned to a more gansta and hip-hop sound. There are a few but they really stick out because people acknowledge that tech isnt into that shit anymore. He doesnt smoke weed he turned his life around unlike your icp freaks who revolved thier life around a plant. And my point of record sales was icp will never ever ever reach the status of tech n9ne who actually cares about hip-hop so take yo fake ass hip-pop and shove it. dont ever call me out again bro i dont appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by ivy9
    how many fuckings cd's did icp come out with??????? htats the fucking point bro the fools came out with a cd every fucking six months and ran out of material. The pussy and axe jokes fell short sorry to break it to you. And just to clear something up you obviously have not been to a tech concert lately. The juggalos arent coming out because tech turned to a more gansta and hip-hop sound. There are a few but they really stick out because people acknowledge that tech isnt into that shit anymore. He doesnt smoke weed he turned his life around unlike your icp freaks who revolved thier life around a plant. And my point of record sales was icp will never ever ever reach the status of tech n9ne who actually cares about hip-hop so take yo fake ass hip-pop and shove it. dont ever call me out again bro i dont appreciate it

ALRIGHT BITCH, INSTEAD OF BRO I SEEN HIM on the last tour in louisville and THIS PAST THURSDAY IN NATTI ! I was there, I know what the deal is. You cant tell me what juggalos are or do I am one. I loved KILLER, but it wasonly 1/2 mainstream. The dealis your punk ass 50cent, LUDA lovin' buddies dont listen to 9, because they connect him to JUGgALOS. YOU CANT SEPARATE the two of them, you'll see in the end. PLUS ....I DON'T Even smoke bud.., but goddamn you're lame any way. You cant expect to run your suck to a motherfucker for no reason and get no response.

how about you talk like a human being? Killer was not mainstream just because he did music with some mainstream artists that would never give psychopathic the time of day. And you really proved my point right there with your comment about 50 cent and ludacris. You guys are so close-minded when it comes to music. As i said before those two guys have more talent in their pinky then the entire psychopathic label. I apologize they took a different road to success but that doesnt make them pussies or bitches. God i would love for you to go up to 50 cent with your little hatchet in your hand and try to call him a bitch really man!!!!!!!

PUT him in your neck piece . done messin w/ you dude

Dude, you gotta stop havin this hate for Juggalos. Im no Juggalo but you arguement is Tech is turning away from the Pshychpathic records thing when he isnt. He still does collabos with them ( Let's Ride, Bury 'em all,) Tech will always be a fan of the dark side, he's just expanding. If you dont't like the dark music then don't listen to it, just skip to the next track, but don't start putting down juggalos for no reason, what did they ever do to you?

Quote Originally Posted by ivy9
    how about you talk like a human being? Killer was not mainstream just because he did music with some mainstream artists that would never give psychopathic the time of day. And you really proved my point right there with your comment about 50 cent and ludacris. You guys are so close-minded when it comes to music. As i said before those two guys have more talent in their pinky then the entire psychopathic label. I apologize they took a different road to success but that doesnt make them pussies or bitches. God i would love for you to go up to 50 cent with your little hatchet in your hand and try to call him a bitch really man!!!!!!!

1st off y the fuck u talkn about 50cent and luda 4if u wanna talk about how great they r go 2 there fuckn site. "The juggalos arent coming out because tech turned to a more gansta and hip-hop sound. There are a few but they really stick out because people acknowledge that tech isnt into that shit anymore." tech isnt in to that shit anymore??? what the fuck u talkn about techs a juggalo. can i get a whoop whoop for my homeboy TECH "And my point of record sales was icp will never ever ever reach the status of tech n9ne who actually cares about hip-hop so take yo fake ass hip-pop and shove it" ringmaster gold, riddle box gold, great milenko went platinum on hollywood records even though it was only out for a few weeks cuz disney pulled it then they got singed 2 island and re released it and it went platinum once more the shockumentary gold, forgotten freshness 1& 2 gold, jeckel brothers platinum, big money hustlas gold, JCW vol1 gold, JCW vol2 gold, that just up to 2001 so id say techs got a lot of catchn up 2 do. i got mad love 4 tech and the skills he has. IM A JUGGALO AND U COULD EAT A DICK IF UR NOT

hahahaha WHOOP WHOOP

Quote Originally Posted by JOE BRUCE
    1st off y the fuck u talkn about 50cent and luda 4if u wanna talk about how great they r go 2 there fuckn site. "The juggalos arent coming out because tech turned to a more gansta and hip-hop sound. There are a few but they really stick out because people acknowledge that tech isnt into that shit anymore." tech isnt in to that shit anymore??? what the fuck u talkn about techs a juggalo. can i get a whoop whoop for my homeboy TECH "And my point of record sales was icp will never ever ever reach the status of tech n9ne who actually cares about hip-hop so take yo fake ass hip-pop and shove it" ringmaster gold, riddle box gold, great milenko went platinum on hollywood records even though it was only out for a few weeks cuz disney pulled it then they got singed 2 island and re released it and it went platinum once more the shockumentary gold, forgotten freshness 1& 2 gold, jeckel brothers platinum, big money hustlas gold, JCW vol1 gold, JCW vol2 gold, that just up to 2001 so id say techs got a lot of catchn up 2 do. i got mad love 4 tech and the skills he has. IM A JUGGALO AND U COULD EAT A DICK IF UR NOT

yall r talkin up a shitstorm about sum shit yall dont REALY know about (sep fer ma dude joe n shit)...whos ta say weather or not techs a juggalo or how he feels about juggalos besides his DAMN self...n u cant get pissed at tech fer doin different shit, n he aint turnin mainstream...hes bin trina get into the mainstream since the begining (back in the mitch bade days n shit)...people jus never pick up his shit because of his image and sound...n psychopathic NEVER ran out of matirial, they're still fresh as fuck...i mean who in the hell do u know can talk about zombies n bein god...n then go back ta talkin about a ball