Thread: AS FAR AS SETTING STRAIGHT

AS FAR AS SETTING STRAIGHT

why worry,we have enough shit out here to fight about,look around you,are country is headed down the toilet,we should be more worried about what r elected officials are doing with are country,enjoy these day's,it's only going to get rougher,some body turn up that bunk rock bitch,tech followed us into battle everytime,it put us into the mood to move thur the country side.life's to short to fight amoungest r self's

bump cuz its the last thread and i wanna see whos gonna be the bitch to bitch lol

Lol this guy hasn't posted anything in a long time he may have died for all we know

Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    wtf is with your picture? A cat taking a shit in a human toilet. that's everything but right.

i trained my cat 2 shit on the john,it expresses how i fell about r goverment

wtf is with your picture?
    A cat taking a shit in a human toilet. that's everything but right.

dude,i trained my cat 2 shit on the john,it also expresses,how i feel about r goverment,r leader's n washington,r like condoms,they give u a false sense of security,while we r being screwed,i'm still around,i'm waiting n the shadow's

Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    Lol this guy hasn't posted anything in a long time he may have died for all we know

wtf is with your picture? A cat taking a shit in a human toilet. that's everything but right.

Somebody should kill him. Hopefully his cat'll drown him, then take a shit on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by CATMAN
    dude,i trained my cat 2 shit on the john,it also expresses,how i feel about r goverment,r leader's n washington,r like condoms,they give u a false sense of security,while we r being screwed,i'm still around,i'm waiting n the shadow's

let me tell u something,anhelliaca,if 3 tour's n iraq n afgan,couldnt kill me i think nothing will,ur ignorance is bliss 2 me,ur picture is sad,yet show's ur true self,sad,i'm a 22yr vet,out now,i've killed more then u ever will think of,n still have my sanity,merry x-mas hellica

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Somebody should kill him. Hopefully his cat'll drown him, then take a shit on his face.

i fought in nam.

let me tell u something,anhelliaca,if 3 tour's n iraq n afgan,couldnt kill me i think nothing will,ur ignorance is bliss 2 me,ur picture is sad,yet show's ur true self,sad,i'm a 22yr vet,out now,i've killed more then u ever will think of,n still have my sanity,merry x-mas hellica

anhelliaca? is that anghellic + bianca? .. sort of...
    why's my ignorance your bliss? That doesn't make sense. I don't think you understand the phrase, 'Ignorance is bliss.' Only your own, dawg. Well... I don't think I'd like to kill anyone.. so.. Good job? High five? Low? Mid? No? Fine. My picture is sad? That pic is quite a few years old..... I think I look more pissed than sad in it.. Well. I'm a proud owner of zero-sanity. Merry Jesusmas, goodsir,.