Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you an artist Influenced by the N9ne? Share it here!

Are you an artist Influenced by the N9ne? Share it here!

Though my is far from Tech's in any way, he's still the whole reason I rap today. If you are the same way post your music/music page here and share it with the world!

www.myspace.com/deafinition

i have to much talent to say how i feel about that but im so broke i cant afford butt whip let alone studio equipment and fuck a record deal i wont be a slave for the industry 602 575 9770

yea, im nuttin like tech and im just a hype man but im so influenced by him big time cuz when i do my own thing my music is very much like his, dark but i got a diff rap due 2 da slur in my voice impediment

either im a dick, or that whole comment was some funny shit

Quote Originally Posted by Homicyde
    yea, im nuttin like tech and im just a hype man but im so influenced by him big time cuz when i do my own thing my music is very much like his, dark but i got a diff rap due 2 da slur in my voice impediment

I don't rap... I'm a little too light skined for that but I do sing, part of the inspiration for my songs come from the raw emotion and the power Tech puts into his music. I just come home, put on any one of Tech's great albums and it becomes so easy to write my music. His music helps me channel that artist part of me.

LMAO YEA HOMIE IT IS FUNNY BUT I DO HAV A SLUR WHEN I SPEAK LOL IT IS FUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by The_2nd_N9nest
    either im a dick, or that whole comment was some funny shit

Quote Originally Posted by Homicyde

WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by willyBUBBA
    every artist influenced by tech should eat a shotgun

Big words from a person who's name indicates he's probably straight out of a double wide from his hometown's trailer park. As for everyone else, I'd love to hear some recorded stuff. The most underrated scene is the underground scene, let's hear what you guys got.

I whould love too however i am really short on recording time so I only really play shows. We have not yet been able to get a decent enough recording of a show for me to post yet however I will post a.s.a.p. There are some great artists already on here that have been influenced by tech. To those whose music I have had the pleasure of sampling Keep on Keeping on and always stay true to the music.

Quote Originally Posted by Deafinition
    Big words from a person who's name indicates he's probably straight out of a double wide from his hometown's trailer park. As for everyone else, I'd love to hear some recorded stuff. The most underrated scene is the underground scene, let's hear what you guys got.

Tech KNOWS he's a big part of my music, I been a fan for a long time now,

but i'm http://www.EMATiONMUSiC.com
    WUSSUP RAPPERS.... I want to hear what you made over my instrumentals after you finish your tracks. Here's the link to download the "Beats 4 Babes" mixtape & "Cry Me A River" open collab

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qov...INSTRUMENTALS)

Then visit www.BluntRaps.com an select your files to upload to be showcased on the new site coming soon. Thanks!!!

HERE'S A REMIX of TECH N9NE by EMATiON
    https://soundcloud.com/emation/techn9ne