Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I need help

I need help

I'm trying to put together a collection of the best Tech N9ne songs to bump in a car with a dope system, so that means LOTS of bass. any of you who have any suggestions I'd love to hear them

basically all of MLK (specifically sex out south, and gangsta shap...or that box).....come gangsta (everready)....breathe(anghellic)....get the fuck outta here(killer)....the beast(everready).....beef.....drill team(killer)

basically everything bumbs

Try buying some Tech cds and find out for yourself. Each one is worth ten times the whole $14 you'll be paying for them at best buy. Cheap ass

i never said i didnt have any CDs... i bought absolute power, vintage tech, everready, MLK and Killer. i support my artists douche. the whole point is so i can put together a CD of 18-20 of the best tech n9ne songs to bump

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    Try buying some Tech cds and find out for yourself. Each one is worth ten times the whole $14 you'll be paying for them at best buy. Cheap ass

Mmm, I Would say, Beware, That Box, The Beast, Money, Killin It, Move On; By Kutt Calhoun Feat. Tech N9ne Still a Pimp Song, Tormented, Einstein, Idk, Theres a few I could think of, I love all of his songs, I believe that he is the greatest rapper alive, oh another good one is, Sleeping Beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Elweezy50
    i never said i didnt have any CDs... i bought absolute power, vintage tech, everready, MLK and Killer. i support my artists douche. the whole point is so i can put together a CD of 18-20 of the best tech n9ne songs to bump

Serjical_Strike4 said:.
    Whatever son. Youre retarded if you need help deciding which tech songs have deep bass

damn i was just lookin for some suggestions by other tech n9ne fans who may happen to have systems and would know what songs bump the hardest... didnt think crybaby who thinks hes better than everyone would respond. If you cant help out a fellow tech n9ne fan then dont reply and keep it to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    Quote Originally Posted by Elweezy50

Serjical_Strike4 said:.
    Whatever son. Youre retarded if you need help deciding which tech songs have deep bass

lol, quit klownin son

U GOTTA have "Get Blowed" if u wantin base mayn. Thas the only one i can give ya for bass off the top my head. Frankly i don't care fo the bass wit tech's songs, im all 'bout his unique flow, and his sick rhymes.

Breathe
    Now it's on
    Get Blowed