Thread: Techs upcomeing C.D.

Techs upcomeing C.D.

On techs upcomeing c.d.entitled Sickology 101 he is doing a song dedicated to all technicians,the song is called fans. Which stands for ,Family Allways Never Someties. That shows his love for the people that support the tech movement.That is an example of what sets tech apart from everyone else.

Thats Love, What yall think?

first of all i would like to say nice jersey man, i have the white jersey for myself...but i would like to know where you heard that the next album is called "fans", i heard that the new album is sickology. so hit me back on that...appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dove
    first of all i would like to say nice jersey man, i have the white jersey for myself...but i would like to know where you heard that the next album is called "fans", i heard that the new album is sickology. so hit me back on that...appreciate it.

There is a song called fans on the upcomeing c.d. the C.D. is not called fans. my bad. I will edit my discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dove
    Uhh, AJ said pretty clearly that "On techs upcomeing c.d. he is doing a song dedicated to all technicians". First half of the first sentence.

Sounds like something Tech would do. We are in a lot of his songs. He loves, respects, and appreciates all of us; he has made that pretty clear. Its not necessary for him to do all that but fuckin' A man, thank you. Much love mayne \m/