Thread: Holier than thou

Holier than thou

this song is the shit somone aint afraid to speak on this i feel you thankyou

oh hell yeah its the shit. kaliko has one of the most versatile voices i've ever heard and he shows it on that song, and all 3 verses are fire

I have never heard of the truth b4, sux he wasnt on the track

Its a wonderful track. I love that shizz man, like 3 times in a row everytime I hear it.
    You probably wouldn't have heard of the truth unless you listen to Christian music. They don't get or spend money on exposure.

hell yea, daz wut Tech is all about, tellin it how he see's it

great song, kaliko can make every song he sings on a hit. i like his singing more than the rapping in the song

One of the best songs on Killer. I thought Kanye was supposed to be on it. Glad he wasn't Kanye's new cd is pretty weak I hat the computer animated voice shit on everything. Muthafucker is trying to be Roger Troutman on every song and there was only like 12 of them.

i really want to interview tech for the syncast regarding the story behind the song...
    he rips it as usual.

i get goose bumps every fucking time i hear that song.....And if you note....Tech rhymes clean the whole song...not a swear in sight.... even Tech can do the will smith thing too...lol...but way fucking better....